Insert MSAC-FD1 into the floppy disk drive and double-click on “3.5 inch
FD” that appears in the “My Computer” window.
* Procedures for use are the same as with a floppy disk.
• When copying a file onto the “Memory Stick” with the adaptor, the
computer's “time-remaining” indication may not be correct.
• Do not compress the drive with adaptor inserted.
• Use the “Memory Stick Format” program to format a new “Memory Stick”
(see p. 13).
• To conserve battery power, always remove the floppy disk adaptor from the
drive when the adaptor is not in use.