Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Use and Care Guide - (English)
- Dimensions - (English)
- Drilling Template - (English)
- Regulatory Compliance - (English)
- Troubleshooting Guide - (English)
- Instructions to re-key a SmartKey Security lock - (English)
USER MANUAL SmartCode Kwikset 910 CNT ZW 15
Table of Contents
- Parts in the box
- Prepare the door and check dimensions
- Install the latch and strike
- Install the exterior keypad
- Install the interior assembly
- Install the batteries and perform the door handing process
- Add the lock to your smart home system
- Add user codes (30 max)
- Test the lock (review normal operation)
- Re-key the lock (if needed) and install the battery cover
- Reference Guide
Prepare the door and check dimensions
- Measure to confirm that the hole in the door is either 2-1/8" (54 mm) or 1-1/2" (38 mm).
- Measure to confirm that the backset is either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" (60 or 70 mm).
- Measure to confirm that the hole in the door edge is 1" (25 mm).
- Measure to confirm that the door is between 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"* (35 mm and 44 mm*) thick.
Install the interior assembly
- Remove battery cover.
- Remove battery pack.
- Make sure the turnpiece is in the vertical position.
- Connect cable. Ensure tight cable connection.
- Lay cable flat against the interior housing.
- Push turnpiece shaft onto torque blade.
- Secure interior assembly with supplied screws.
Install the batteries and perform the door handing process
This step will teach your lock the orientation of your door and is crucial to lock operation.
- Install 4 AA batteries in battery pack.
- Press and HOLD the Lock button while installing battery pack. Hold button until the latch bolt starts moving on its own.
- Did the latch bolt retract and extend on its own when the battery pack was installed?
Add the lock to your smart home system
- Initiate the process to add the lock to your system at your smart home controller. Refer to your smart home system instructions for more information.
- When prompted by your smart home system to add the lock, press button “A” on the lock interior one time. The red LED will illuminate when the lock enters Add Mode.
- If successful, re-name the lock in your system (if applicable).
- If unsuccessful, follow your system's instructions to remove the lock from the controller and any other network, then press button “A” on the lock one time. Perform steps 6A-6C again.
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock, and it will remove it from your smart home system
- Remove battery pack.
- Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red.
- Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
- Perform the door handing process again to teach the lock the orientation of the door, pair the lock with your smart home system, and add user codes to your lock.
- Read all instructions in their entirety.
- Familiarize yourself with all warning and caution statements.
- Remind all family members of safety precautions.
- Protect your user codes and mastercode.
- Dispose of used batteries according to local laws and regulations.
CAUTION: Prevent unauthorized entry. Since anyone with access to the back panel can change the user codes, you must restrict access to the back panel and routinely check the user codes to ensure they have not been altered without your knowledge. The use of a mastercode can help protect your system’s settings.
WARNING: This Manufacturer advises that no lock can provide complete security by itself. This lock may be defeated by forcible or technical means, or evaded by entry elsewhere on the property. No lock can substitute for caution, awareness of your environment, and common sense. Builder’s hardware is available in multiple performance grades to suit the application. In order to enhance security and reduce risk, you should consult a qualified locksmith or other security professional.
Newest Added: 910 CNT ZB 15 HC620 CNT ZW700 15 SMT RCAL RCS CP 914CNT ZB 15 916CNT ZB 15 788SAL SQT 15
Tags: Kwikset Z Wave 914, Kwikset 95530-018, Kwikset 914, Kwikset Home Connect 620, Kwikset Smartcode 914, Kwikset 99380, Kwikset 910 User Manual