- Owner Manual ( English, French, Spanish ) - 3.85 MB - pdf
- Intructions Manual ( English )
User manual Refrigerator for Bosch B36CT80SNB/01
Table of contents
- About these instructions
- Restriction of user group
- Risk of explosion
- State of California Proposition
- Saving energy
- Before using for the first time
- Water connection
- Electrical connection
- Getting to know your appliance
- Operating controls
- Operating the appliance
- Switching the appliance on
- Switching off and disconnecting the appliance
- Setting the temperature unit
- Energy saving mode
- Freshness mode
- Vacation mode
- Sabbath mode
- Setting the light
- Change filter alarm
- M Alarm
- Door alarm
- Temperature alarm
Contents of package
After unpacking, check all parts for damage during transport.
In the event of damage, contact your dealer or our after-sales service.
- The delivery consists of the following parts:
- Free-standing appliance
- Installation material
- Interior fittings (depending on model)
- Installation instructions and instructions for use
- Statement of limited product warranty
- Information on the energy consumption and noises.
Installing the door handle
- Fit the handle vertically onto the pre-assembled bolts.
- Note: The holes in the handle must face up and down.
- Use a 2.5 mm Allen wrench to tighten the pre- assembled screws clockwise in the handle from the top and bottom.
- You can remove and adjust the equipment bar:
- Lift equipment bar and remove.
- When re-inserting, insert hooks on back of the equipment bar at same height to make the equipment bar level.
- Note: Insert the equipment bar carefully to avoid scratching the appliance.
- Note: After installing a new water filter, for hygiene reasons discard the ice cubes produced within the first 24 hours or dispense water for 5 minutes and discard.
- The water filter supplied filters particles and the taste of chlorine out of the water, not bacteria or microbes:
- Replace the water filter every 6 months or as frequently as needed.
- You can also use the appliance without an internal water filter if you use an external water filter system
Newest Added: SHV9ER53UC/44 WFVC5400UC/24 WTC82100US/01 SHV4ATB3UC/01 HGS5053UC/07
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: B36CT...
Tags: Bosch Series 800 4 Door, Installation Bosch Fridge Freezer, Bosch 2 Door Refrigerator, Bosch Electric Fridge, Bosch B36CT80SNB, Bosch 800, Bosch HBA574BS0A