Owner's Manual Bosch B36CT80SNS/02 Refrigerator
Table of contents
- About these instructions
- Restriction of user group
- Risk of explosion
- Contents of package
- Technical data
- Installing the appliance
- Saving energy
- Before using for the first time
- Water connection
- Electrical connection
- Getting to know your appliance
- Operating controls
- Operating the appliance
- Switching the appliance on
- Switching off and disconnecting the appliance
- Setting the temperature unit
- Setting the temperature
- Setting cool-fresh compartment
- Super cooling
- Super freezing
- Energy saving mode
- Freshness mode
- Vacation mode
- Sabbath mode
- Setting the light
- Installing updates for the Home Connect software
- Dispensing water
- Ice maker
- Before using the appliance for the first time
- Switching ice cube production on or off
- Water dispenser
- Ice maker
- Customer service
- Appliance self-test
- Warranty statement
- Important safety instructions
- READ INSTRUCTIONS - DO NOT DISCARD!
Switching the appliance on
1. Press the ÿ power button. The appliance begins to cool. The warning sound, the flashing freezer compartment temperature display and the illuminated alarm off button indicate that the freezer compartment is still too warm.
2. Press the alarm off button. The warning sound switches off.
3. Set the required temperature.
Setting the temperature
- Refrigerator compartment: 37 °F (3 °C)
- Cool-fresh compartment: 32 °F (0 °C)
- Freezer compartment: 0 °F (–18 °C)
Setting cool-fresh compartment
You can set the temperature and humidity of the cool-fresh bin using pre-defined storage settings:
1. Open refrigerator compartment doors.
2. Press any button of the cool-fresh compartment controls.
3. Press and hold the unlock cool-fresh compartment button until the light bar is fully illuminated.
4. Press the required storage setting button. 5. Close refrigerator compartment doors. The setting is saved.
Newest Added: DFR067E50/01 B36BT830NS/05 HBN3450UC/10 HBL8450UC/02 SHP53TL5UC/09
Tags: Bosch Espresso Machine, Bosch Series 800 4 Door, Bosch 2 Door Refrigerator, Bosch Electric Fridge, Bosch 800, Installation Bosch Fridge Freezer, Bosch 800 Series