Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User manual Tower Fan for Dyson AM02
- Please fill out and return the Warranty Form.
- Before service can take place, the terms of the limited warranty require that you contact the Dyson Helpline with your model name/number, serial number, date and place of purchase. Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information, which you may be required to provide to Dyson. The serial number is found on the fan’s rating plate, which is on the base of the product.
- All work will be coordinated by Dyson, Inc or its authorized agents.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Dyson, Inc.
- Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
- If your fan is not functioning properly, please call the Dyson Helpline at 1-866-277-9896. Most issues can be rectified over the telephone by our trained Customer Care staff.
PLEASE REGISTER AS A DYSON FAN OWNER
To help us ensure you receive prompt and efficient service, please register as a
Dyson fan owner.
There are three ways to do this:
- Online at www.dyson.com
- By calling the Dyson Helpline: 1-866-277-9896.
- By completing and returning the attached Warranty Form to us by mail.
This will confirm ownership of your Dyson fan in the event of an insurance loss, and enable us to contact you if necessary.
- To clean, wipe with a dry or damp cloth.
- Do not use detergents or polishes to clean the fan.
The fan and the remote control both contain magnets.
- Pacemakers and defibrillators may be affected by strong magnetic fields. If you or someone in your household has a pacemaker or defibrillator, avoid placing the remote control in a pocket or near to the device.
- Credit cards and electronic storage media may also be affected by magnets and should be kept away from the remote control and the top of the fan.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- This fan is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons with reduced physical, sensory or reasoning capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the appliance to ensure that they can use the appliance safely.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the fan.
- The loop amplifier and base plate must be fitted securely before operating this fan. Do not use without the loop amplifier fitted.
- Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug. If the cord or plug is damaged, do not use the fan and contact the Dyson Customer Care Helpline. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by Dyson, our service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- If the fan is not working as it should or has been damaged, do not use and contact the Dyson Helpline.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging. Unplug from outlet when not in use for extended periods. To avoid a tripping hazard, safely coil the cord.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Suitable for dry locations ONLY. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces and do not expose to water or rain.
- Do not handle plug or fan with wet hands.
- Do not stretch the cord or place the cord under strain. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not put any object into openings or the inlet grille. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce airflow.
Newest Added: DC24 DC50 210759-04 Ir/Sv HP04
Tags: Dyson Fans User Manuals, Dyson Am11, Dyson Fans Use Manual, Dyson Am02, Dyson Am11 Manual, Dyson Pure Cool Link™ TP02 Purifying Fan, Dyson V7