Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Table of contents
- Checking the Components
- Product Overview
- Front Panel / Top Panel of the Soundbar
- Bottom Panel of the Soundbar
- Using the Soundbar Remote Control
- Using the Tap Sound
- Installing the Wall Mount
- Installation Precautions
- Wallmount Components
- Installing the Soundbar above a TV Stand
- Software Update
- Auto Update
- USB Update
- Open Source Licence Notice
- Important Notes About Service
- Specifications andGuide
CHECKING THE COMPONENTS
- For more information about the power supply and power consumption, refer to the label attached to the product.
- To purchase additional components or optional cables, contact a Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Customer Care.
- For more information about the wallmount or rubber-foot.
- Design, specifications, and App screen are subject to change without prior notice.
- The appearance of the accessories may differ slightly from the illustrations above.
When pressed, the setting items such as TREBLE, BASS, SYNC, CENTER LEVEL, FRONT TOP LEVEL, and VIRTUAL ON/OFF are displayed in sequence. The desired item can be adjusted using the Up/Down buttons.
- To control the volume of the treble or bass sound, select TREBLE or BASS in Sound
- Settings, and then adjust the volume between -6~+6 by using the Up/Down buttons.
- Press and hold the (Sound Control) button for about 5 seconds to adjust the sound for each frequency band. 150Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.5kHz, 5kHz, and kHz are selectable using the Left/Right buttons and each can be adjusted to a setting between -6 to +6 using the Up/Down buttons.
- Make sure the Sound mode is set to “STANDARD”.)
- To control the volume of the each speaker select CENTER LEVEL, or FRONT TOP LEVEL in Sound Settings, and then adjust the volume between -6~+6 by using the
- Up/Down buttons. If the video on the TV and audio from the Soundbar are not synchronised, select SYNC in Sound Control, and then set the audio delay between 0~300 millisecond
Newest Added: DVE50R8500V/AC RF20HFENBSP/AA LC27FG70FQNXZA SM-G975UZIATMK RS27FDBTNSR
Tags: Samsung Sound Bars User Manuals, Samsung Sound Bars Use Manual, Samsung DVE50R5200W/A3, Samsung DVE50R5200W, Samsung Q800T, Samsung Model DVE50R5200W, Samsung Sound Bar