- Owner Manual ( English ) - 8.82 MB - pdf
- Quick Setup Guide( English )
- User Manual( English )
- e-Manual( Spanish )
Learn how to use various features.
Using the Tap View
By tapping the mobile device on your TV, you can watch Multi View or mobile device's screen through the TV screen.
- This function may not be supported depending on the model.
- This function is available in Samsung mobile devices with Android 8.1 or higher.
1. Enable Tap View on your mobile device.
- For more information about configuration refer to 'Enabling the Tap View' below for how to set.
2. Turn on the screen of your mobile device.
3. Tap your mobile device on the TV. The TV screen switches to Multi View or mobile device's screen.
- When you perform Tap View in Ambient Mode feature or Art mode (only in The Frame models), only the mobile device's screen appears on the TV.
4. Watch Multi View or mobile device's screen on the TV screen.
- The displayed TV screen may differ depending on the model.
- This function enables mirroring (Smart View) by detecting vibrations generated when you tap the mobile device on the TV.
- Be sure to tap away from the TV screen and bezel corners. It may scratch or break the TV or mobile device screen.
- We recommend using your mobile device with the cover in place and lightly tap it on any external edge of the TV
Enabling the Tap View
Enable Tap View in the SmartThings app.
- Depending on the SmartThings app version, you may need to register the TV with your mobile device.
1. Launch the SmartThings app on your mobile device.
2. Select Settings ( ) in SmartThings app on your mobile device.
3. When any mobile device is near the TV, set "Allow phone presence detection" to On.
4. Tap "Allow phone presence detection" and then set the "Remote Smart View" to On.
5. Enter the "Remote Smart View" by tapping, and then set the TV to connect from the device list to On.
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at
Model Serial No.
Newest Added: LGHC2342LF U12S52N3GB/01 WGE745C0FH FFEH3054UB HMWB361WS
To directly go to the page that provides instructions