- Owner Manual ( English ) - 8.82 MB - pdf
- Quick Setup Guide( English )
- User Manual( English )
- e-Manual( Spanish )
This user manual for UN55TU8000FXZA Tv.
Connecting the Samsung Smart Remote to the TV
Connect the Samsung Smart Remote to your TV to operate the TV.
When you turn on the TV for the fiθϑϩ time, the Samsung Smart Remote pairs to the TV automatically. If the Samsung Smart Remote does not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the front of the TV, and then press and hold the and buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds or more.
- The images, buttons, and functions of the Samsung Smart Remote may differ with the model or geographical area.
- For more information about the Samsung Smart Remote, refer to "About the Samsung Smart Remote.
- For more information about the Samsung Smart Remote that comes with The Frame, refer to "About the Samsung Smart Remote (The Frame).
- For more information about the Samsung Smart Remote that comes with The Sero, refer to "About the Samsung Smart Remote (The Sero)."
Controlling External Devices with a Samsung Remote Control - Using the Universal Remote
Control the TV and connected external devices with a Samsung remote control.
Source -> Universal Remote
You can control external devices connected to the TV using a Samsung remote control. To control external devices, register them by following the instructions on the screen.
- This function may not be supported depending on the model or geographical area.
- You can also use the Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) function to operate external Samsung devices with your TV's remote control without any additional setup. For more information, refer to "Using Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC).
- ƊΧʪʀ̈fiʀ external devices connected to the TV may not support the universal remote feature.
- Do not place any obstacles in front of an external device and TV's logo. It may cause signals from the remote control to be transmitted improperly.
- The TV memorizes both the external device and its connection port (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.).
- If you have ʒ̈˙fiʀЇ̷ϩц controlling external devices with the Univer
Newest Added: S213A60S0E/08 FFRP072HT5 EV209NBTQ LGR7648PQ ISE630WS