- Owner Manual ( English ) - 7.37 MB - pdf
- Quick Setup Guide ( English )
- User Manual ( English )
- e-Manual ( Spanish )
UHD 4K Smart TV
6. Universal Guide
Universal Guide is an app that allows you to search for and enjoy various content, such as TV shows, dramas, and movies, in one place. Universal Guide can recommend content tailored to your preferences.
You can use this feature on your mobile device with the Samsung SmartThings app.
- To enjoy the content from these apps on your TV, they must be installed on the TV.
- When you watch some paid content, you may need to make a payment using their associated app.
- Some content may be restricted depending on your network conditions and your subscriptions to paid channels.
- Parental control is necessary when children use this service.
- Images may look blurry depending on the service provider's circumstances.
- This function may not be supported depending on the geographical area.
When you are not watching TV or when the TV is turned off, you can use the Art mode function to edit image content, such as artworks, photos, or to display the content.
- This function is supported only in The Frame.
- For more information, refer to the provided user manual.
- The image on your TV may differ from the image above depending on the model and geographical area.
7. Moving an item on the Home Screen
Move the focus to the app you want to move, press and hold the Select button on the remote control, and then select Move in option menu. Move the app to the desired position by pressing the left or right directional button, and then press the Select button. The selected app is moved on the Home screen.
- In the region that does not support the Universal Guide, press the down directional button on the remote control.
8. Removing an item on the Home Screen
Move the focus to the app you want to delete, press and hold the Select button on the remote control, and then select Remove in option menu. The selected app is deleted.
- You can add the apps you want to use often to the Home Screen using Apps. To add your favorite apps to the Home Screen, refer to "Managing insta
Newest Added: MEDX500BW Honda Civic Sedan 2000 D85IBE1S0B/01 LGV4634JT JGRP536WP