S6 Black Laser Vacuum Cleaners - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
360 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Thank you for choosing the intelligent 360 Robot vacuum cleaner! Please read all instructions before using your robot. Please retain the operating instructions for future reference. Enjoy your robot! This product is a high-intelligence planning sweeping robot based on high-precision lidar combined with various sensors, working together through navigation algorithms to realize real-time indoor positioning and mapping. Sweep, suck, drag. Regular, efficient and full-coverage indoor cleaning need no manual intervention.
360 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Contact List
Newest Added: DW25502W SBC635MBI7SSTBTWIN RHRETMM705C SM-R175NZBAEUA 244939-410-A60
* This data is for the actual product. Our company reserves the right to update it anytime. All product specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Recharge / regional cleaning
Short press to recharge/pause Long press and hold to start regional cleaning Ring indicator light
• Blue light: normal working or charging
• Red light: abnormal or low battery
• Purple light: The device is ready to connect Wi-Fi
Cleaning/power on or off machine
Short press to start sweeping/pause
•Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn on/off
•If abnormal condition, please press and hold for 15 seconds to force poweroff
• Press any key while cleaning, recharging or regional cleaning to pause the current task.
• Press both buttons and hold for 3 seconds to reset Wi-Fi.
LDS Laser distance sensor a
Dust bin release button a
Charged electric shock - Universal wheel
• Dust brush
• Main brush
Main brush o cover and buckle
• (driving wheel) - Water tank assembly mounting port
Master button a
Lidar cover a nti-collision sensor
PSD wall sensorsa Infrared collision protection sensor Recharging sensors
Paste area Seepage outlet
• Water inlet
• Water tank hanging buckle