Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User manual Washer Samsung WF45T6200AW/US
Table Of Contents
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols
- Important safety precautions
- Critical installation warnings
- Installation cautions
- Critical usage warnings
- Usage cautions
- Critical cleaning warnings
- Unpacking your washer
- What’s included
- Installation requirements
- Step-by-step installation
- Before you start
- Initial settings
- Laundry guidelines
- Detergent drawer guidelines
- Control panel
- Simple steps to start
- Cycle overview
- Cycle chart
- Special features
- Self Clean
- Smart Care
- Emergency drain
- Recovery from freezing
- Care for an extended period of non-use
- Cleaning the exterior
- Information codes
- Fabric care chart
- Protecting the environment
- Declaration of conformity
- Specification sheet
Keep the washer clean for best performance and to lengthen its life cycle.
WARNING Certain internal parts are intentionally not grounded and may present a risk of electric shock only during servicing. Service personnel – Do not contact the following parts while the appliance is energized: Control board, heat sink, motor, inlet valve and pump.
Certain usage and environmental conditions may result in some residue build-up or odor in the washer drum. To prevent this build-up of residue or odor causing bacteria and keep your washer drum fresh and clean, perform the SELF CLEAN cycle at least once a month or every 40 cycles. Perform the recommended procedure below when using the SELF CLEAN cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer drum and ensure the drum is empty. Laundry left in the drum during the SELF CLEAN cycle may be damaged.
2. Press Power to turn on the washer.
3. Turn the Cycle Selector to SELF CLEAN .
4. Press and hold Start/Pause (Hold to Start).
• The water temperature for SELF CLEAN is defaulted to Hot. This temperature cannot be changed.
• In the case where residue is present in the washer drum, add liquid chlorine bleach to the MAX level line in the main-wash compartment before starting the SELF CLEAN cycle. Do not add the liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment (This is only the case for SELF CLEAN cycle).
• Do not exceed the max line. Do not use or mix any other detergent or chemicals during the SELF CLEAN cycle. If necessary, run a RINSE+SPIN cycle after the SELF CLEAN cycle has completed to help remove any remaining residue.
Newest Added: UA82TU8000WXXY NQ70T5511DS/AA NV51T5511DS/AA RS65R5411M9/SA UA55TU8000WXXY
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WF45T6200A*, WF45T6200AW
Tags: Samsung 4.5-cu Ft Top-Load Washer (White, Samsung Top Loading Self Cleaning Washer, User's Manual For Samsung 4.5 Cubic Foot Front Load Washer, SAMSUNG ME21R7051SS, Samsung User Manuel Me21r7051ss, Samsung Rf22k9381sr, Samsung Manual ME21R7051SS