Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™
USING YOUR Dyson MACHINE
PLEASE READ THE “IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS” IN THIS DYSON OPERATING manual BEFORE PROCEEDING.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR DYSON MACHINE
• Do not carry out any maintenance or repair work other than that shown and described in this Dyson Operating Manual, or advised by the Dyson Helpline.
• Always disconnect the plug from the main outlet before inspecting for problems. If the machine will not operate, first check the main outlet has electricity supply and that the plug is properly inserted into the outlet.
• If the fuse needs replacing, please check ‘User servicing instructions’.
• Ensure machine is fully assembled in line with the instructions before use. Do not dismantle the machine or use without the loop amplifier fitted.
• The machine will not operate in heating mode unless the target temperature is above the room temperature.
• Each time the heating mode is selected, it conducts a short calibration cycle. Airflow will be automatically controlled during this cycle. Once the calibration cycle is complete, it will revert to the selected airflow speed.
• The machine will not oscillate when the control buttons are pressed.
• Do not lubricate any part of this machine.
CONTROL WITHOUT REMOTE
• Press the standby button on the machine to turn ON/OFF.
• Press and hold the standby button on the machine to adjust the target temperature. The target temperature will increase to a maximum before decreasing. If the target temperature is set at 32°F it will switch from heating to cool mode.
• The airflow, diffused and personal heating modes, oscillation function and sleep timer controls cann
Newest Added: PGP976DET4WW JES1142SP2SS Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 2015 convertible w/ mini connected HMT84G654/07