Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Free-Standing Gas Range User manual Samsung NX58R4311SS/AA
- Introducing your new range
- Surface cooking
- Lighting a gas surface burner
- Manually lighting a gas surface burner
- Flame size selection
- Gas surface burners and control knobs
- Cookware usage
- Center burner grate
- Operating the oven
- Oven control panels and displays
- Setting the clock
- Setting the timer on/off
- Positioning the oven racks
- Oven vent
- Oven light
- Timed cooking
- Delay timed cooking
- Keep warm
- Using the Easy Cook feature
- Favorite cooking
- Sabbath function
- Extra features
- Maintaining your appliance
- Care and cleaning of the oven
- Care and cleaning of the cooktop
- Changing the oven light
- Removing and replacing the oven door
- Removing and replacing the storage drawer
- Self-cleaning oven
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
Using the correct cookware can prevent many problems, such as uneven cooking or extended cooking time. Using the proper pans will reduce cooking time and cook food more evenly. Look for the following pan characteristics:
- Flat bottom and straight sides.
- Tight-fitting lid.
- Weight of handle does not tilt pan.
- Pan is well-balanced.
- Pan size matches the amount of food being prepared and the size of the surface burner.
- Made of material that conducts heat well.
- The pot/pan diameter matches the surface burner flame diameter
What your cookware is made of determines how evenly and quickly heat is transferred from the surface burner to the pan bottom.
- ALUMINUM: Excellent heat conductor. Some types of food will cause the aluminum to darken. (Anodized aluminum cookware resists staining and pitting.)
- COPPER: Excellent heat conductor, but discolors easily.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Slow heat conductor with uneven cooking results. Is durable, easy to clean, and resists staining.
- CAST-IRON: A poor conductor, but retains heat very well. Cooks evenly once cooking temperature is reached.
- ENAMELWARE: Heating characteristics will vary depending on base material.
- GLASS: Slow heat conductor. Glass cookware is designed for two usages—top-ofrange cooking or oven use. Only use cookware where it is designated to be used.
NOTE Do not place a small pan or pot with a bottom diameter of about 6” or less on the center grate. Otherwise, it is likely that the pan or pot tips over. We highly recommend you to place such a small-sized pan or pot on the rear of both side grates.
Newest Added: SM-T510NZKGXAR SM-T510NZSAXAR SM-G930UZKAXAA SM-G965UZBFXAA SM-G965UZDFXAA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NX58R4311SS
Tags: Samsung Gas Range Nx58r4311ss Manual, Samsung Free Standing Gas Range NX58R4311SS, Samsung - Flex Duo™ 5.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Slide-In Gas Convection Range - Stainless Steel, Samsung Nx58r4311ss/aa, Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung NX58R4311SS