Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual for Coffee Maker Keurig K-EXPRESS
Caring For Your Coffee Maker
Coffee Maker Exterior
- Keep your Keurig® coffee maker looking its best by cleaning the exterior from time to time. Just clean with a damp, soapy, lint-free, non-abrasive cloth.
- Never immerse the coffee maker in water or other liquids.
- The drip tray overflow should be emptied and cleaned occasionally. To remove, lift up off coffee maker base, keeping it level to avoid spilling. Rinse and clean with a damp, soapy, lint-free, non-abrasive cloth. Hand wash only.
- The water reservoir should be cleaned periodically by wiping the inside of the reservoir and underside of the lid with a damp, non-abrasive, lint free cloth. Do not dry the inside of the water reservoir with a cloth as lint may remain. Allow the reservoir to dry completely. Hand wash only.
Newest Added: K-SUPREME SINGLE K-SUPREME PLUS K-50 K-Cup CYE22UP2MS1
Tags: Single Cup Keurig Instructions, Keurig Single Cup Instructions, Keurig K-Supreme Plus, Keurig Single Brew, How To Work A Keurig Mini, Keurig Mini User Manual, Keurig K-Express Single Serve Coffee Maker