Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- DC18 - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User Manual for Portable Air Conditioner Dimplex DC18
Table Of Contents
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- CONTROLS AND DISPLAY
- REMOTE CONTROL
- REMOTE CONTROL OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- EXHAUST TUBE INSTALLATION
- WATER DRAIN
- When the air conditioner is used, excess water condensation may be produced that cannot be removed via evaporation. This water is captured by an internal container. The unit automatically drains this container periodically during operation, however if the water level remains too high after this draining process the unit will stop working. For cooling only models, the water drain warning indicator is displayed. For reverse cycle models, it will display the E4 error code. (DC12RC only)
- When the water drain warning indicator (cooling only models) or error code E4 (reverse cycle models) is displayed, the water collected in the internal container must be manually drained:
- Switch off and unplug the unit.
- Move the unit to a suitable place to drain the water. Consider placing a tray or suitable container under the outlet pipe to catch the drained water.
- Remove the drain plug (11), refer to parts illustration.
- Slightly tilt the unit to the rear and drain the water.
- Replace the drain plug.
- Make sure the drain plug is re-fitted to the drain outlet before use.
- Extend the exhaust pipe and drain hose to the window before the unit is restarted.
Newest Added: OFRC15TFNB DIMC12RC DHEBUS GDDE35E DHEBPTQ
Tags: Dimplex Dehumidifiers User Manuals, Dimplex Dehumidifier Manual, Dimplex Portable Air Conditioner Manual, Dimplex Remote Control Instructions, Dc18 Dimplex, Dimplex Dehumidifiers Use Manual