Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- DCSS12 - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Instruction manual air conditioner Dimplex DCSS12
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- NAMES OF PARTS
- INDOOR UNIT DISPLAY
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- INSTALLATION MANUAL
- EMERGENCY FUNCTION & AUTO-RESTART FUNCTION
- REMOTE CONTROLLER
Cleaning the heat exchanger
- Open the front panel of the unit and lift it till its greatest stroke and then unhooking it from the hinges to make the cleaning easier.
- Clean the indoor unit using a cloth with the water ( not higher than 40 ) and neutral soap . Never use aggressive solvents or detergents.
- If the outdoor unit is clogged , remove the leaves and the waste and remove the dust with air jet or a bit of water
End of season maintenance
- Disconnect the automatic switch or the plug.
- Clean and replace the filters
- On a sunny day let the conditioner work in ventilation for some hours , so that the inside of the unit can dry completely.
The appliance does not operate:
- Power failure/plug pulled out Damaged indoor/outdoor unit fan motor
- Faulty compressor thermomagnetic circuit breaker
- Faulty protective device or fuses.
- Loose connections or plug pulled out It sometimes stops operating to protect the appliance.
- Voltage higher or lower than the voltage range Active TIMER-ON function
- Damaged electronic control board
Newest Added: GDH-DEH30E MOCCA GDH-DEH20EP QRAD200 GDDE50E
Also, These documents are for others Dimplex models: DCSS09, DCSS18, DCSS24, DCSS28
Tags: Dimplex Air Conditioners User Manuals, Dimplex Air Conditioners Use Manual, Dimplex Reverse Cycle, Dimplex Column, Dimplex Inverter Air Conditioning, Dimplex Dcss24, Dimplex 7l Evaporative Cooler