- Owner Manual ( English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Arabic, Danish, Dutch - Holland, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Swedish ) - 8.62 MB - pdf
- Spec Sheet English ( English )
- Declaration of Conformity ( English )
- JBL Global Warranty Card ( English )
Quick Start Guide Portable Waterproof Speaker Jbl Charge 5
- JBL Pro Sound with an optimized long excursion driver, separate tweeter and dual JBL bass radiators
- Long lasting battery delivers up to 20 hours of playtime
- Take the Charge with you anywhere due to its IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- PartyBoost feature allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together in stereo or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers for really incredible sound
- Built-in powerbank lets you charge your devices without taking a break
About this item
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Pair multiple speakers with party boost
- Premium JBL sound quality
- Connector type: 3.5 millimeter stereo
- Power source type: Battery powered
- To protect battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions. Do not expose the JBL Charge 5 to liquids without removing cable connection.
- Do not expose JBL Charge 5 to water while charging. After a liquid spill, do not charge your speaker until it’s completely dry and clean. Charging when wet may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
- When using an external adapter or USB-C cable, the speaker performance will be affected during charging.
Newest Added: INSPIRE® 300 FOR WOMEN CINEMA SB260 LIVE 660NC LIVE 460NC GRAND TOURING GTO 6428
Tags: JBL Audio Use Manual, JBL Live 460NC, JBL Charge 5 Blue Tooth Speaker, JBL Charge 5, JBL CHARGE5, Jbl Sb 260, Jbl 660nc