Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Quick Start Guide Multilingual - (English)
- Spec Sheet - (English)
- Declaration of Conformity - (English)
Owner's Manual Soundbar for Jbl Cinema SB260
- What's in the Box
- Connect Your Soundbar
- Connect to HDMI (ARC) Socket
- Connect to Optical Socket
- Connect to Power
- Pair with the Subwoofer
- Plac Your Soundbar
- Place the Soundbar on the table
- Wall mount the Soundbar
- Prepare the Remote Control
- Replace the Remote Control Battery
- Use Your Soundbar System
- To Control
- To use Bluetooth
- To use OPTICAL / HDMI ARC mode
- Respond to Your TV Remote Control
- Sound Setting System
- Auto standby
- Auto wake up
- Select Modes
- Software Update
- Product Specifications
- Remote Control
Connect to Power
- Before connecting the AC power cord, ensure you have completed all other connections.
- Risk of product damage! Ensure that the power supply voltage corresponds to the voltage printed on the back or the underside of the unit.
- Connect the mains cable to the AC~ Socket of the unit and then into a mains socket
- Connect the mains cable to the AC~ Socket of the subwoofer and then into a mains socket.
Precautions Concerning Batteries
- When the Remote Control is not to be used for a long time (more than a month), remove the battery from the Remote Control to prevent it from leaking.
- If the batteries leak, wipe away the leakage inside the battery compartment and replace the batteries with new ones.
- Do not use any batteries other than those specified.
- Do not heat or disassemble batteries.
- Never throw them in fire or water.
- Do not carry or store batteries with other metallic objects. Doing so could cause batteries to short circuit, leak or explode.
- Never recharge a battery unless it is confirmed to be a rechargeable type.
No sound from the wireless subwoofer.
- Check if the Subwoofer LED is in solid orange colour. If white LED is blinking, connection is lost. Manually pair the Subwoofer to soundbar
Distorted sound or echo.
- If you play audio from the TV through the soundbar, make sure that the TV is muted.
A device cannot connect with the Soundbar.
- You have not enabled the Bluetooth function of the device. See the user manual of the device on how to enable the function.
- The soundbar is already connected with another Bluetooth device. Press and hold BT button on your remote control to disconnect the connected device, then try again.
- Turn off and turn off your Bluetooth device and try to connect again.
- The device is not correctly connected. Connect the device correctly.
Quality of audio play from a connected Bluetooth device is poor.
- The Bluetooth reception is poor. Move the device closer to the soundbar, or remove any obstacle between the device and the soundbar.
Newest Added: LIVE 660NC LIVE 460NC GRAND TOURING GTO 6428 GT7-6 ES25C
Tags: JBL Audio Use Manual, JBL Live 460NC, Jbl Sb 260, Jbl 660nc, Jbl Cinema Sb260, JBL SB260, Jbl Sb160