Documents: Go to download!
- User Manual - (English)
- User manual - (English)
- Repair Guide - (English)
User manual Freezer for Samsung BRB26705FWW/EU
Table of contents
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols and precautions
- Important safety precautions
- Severe warning signs for transportation and site
- Critical installation warnings
- Installation cautions
- Critical usage warnings
- Usage cautions
- Cleaning cautions
- Critical disposal warnings
- Additional tips for proper usage
- Instructions about the WEEE
- Refrigerator at a glance
- Step-by-step installation
- Feature panel
- Storage information
- Handle and care
- Do you hear abnormal sounds from the refrigerator?
- Safety Instruction
- Install Instruction
- Temperature Instruction
- Information for model and ordering spare parts
Select a site
- Solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
- Away from direct sunlight
- Adequate room for opening and closing the door
- Away from a heat source• Room for maintenance and servicing
- Temperature range: between 10 °C and 43 °C
- The surface to install the refrigerator must support a fully loaded refrigerator.
- To protect the floor, put a large piece of cardboard on each foot of the refrigerator.
- Once the refrigerator is in its final position, do not move it unless necessary to protect the floor. If you have to, use a thick paper or cloth such as old carpet along the movement path.
By completing the following steps, the refrigerator should be fully functioning.
- Remove the PE foam sheet on each shelf corner, which is attached to protect the refrigerator during transportation.
- Open the door, and check if the interior light lights up.
- Remove the PE foam on the magnet from the top of the door.
- Set the temperature to the coldest, and wait for about an hour. Then, the freezer will be slightly chilled, and the motor will run smoothly.
- Wait until the refrigerator reaches the set temperature. Now the refrigerator is ready for use
When installation is complete, confirm that:
- The refrigerator is plugged into an electrical outlet and grounded properly.
- The refrigerator is installed on a flat, level surface with a reasonable clearance from the wall or the cabinet.
- The refrigerator is level and is sitting firmly on the furniture.
- The door opens and closes freely, and the interior light turns on automatically when you open the door.
Regularly use a dry cloth to remove all foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Use a moistened, soft, lint-free cloth or paper towel to clean the refrigerator’s interior and exterior.
- When done, use a dry cloth or paper towel to dry well.
- Plug in the power cord.
See other models: RF65A967FB1/EU RF65A967FS9/EU RL38A776ASR/EU RB38A7B6BB1/EU RB38A7B5312/EU