16 49-5000468 Rev. 0
Staple your receipt here. Proof of the original purchase date is
needed to obtain service under the warranty.
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES - Your sole and exclusive remedy is product repair as provided in this Limited
Warranty. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose,
are limited to one year or the shortest period allowed by law.
For US Customers: This limited warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner for products
purchased for home use within the USA. If the product is located in an area where service by a Haier Appliances Authorized
Servicer is not available, you may be responsible for a trip charge or you may be required to bring the product to an
Authorized Haier Appliances Service location for service. In Alaska, the limited warranty excludes the cost of shipping or
service calls to your home.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This limited warranty gives
you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To know what your legal rights
are, consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your state’s Attorney General.
GE Appliances, a Haier company
Louisville, KY 40225
• Customer instruction. This owner’s manual provides
information regarding operating instructions and user
• Improper installation. If you have an installation problem,
or if the air conditioner is of improper capacity, contact
your dealer or installer. You are responsible for providing
adequate electrical connecting facilities.
• Failure of the product resulting from modifications to the
product or due to unreasonable use including failure to
provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
• Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit
• Failure due to corrosion on models not corrosion-
• Damage to the product caused by improper power
supply voltage, accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
• Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible
defects with this air conditioner.
• Damage caused after delivery.
What Will Not Cover:
For The Period Of: Haier Appliances Will Replace:
From the date of the
Replacement, repair, or refund of the original retail price for any product which fails due to a
defect in materials or workmanship. If the unit is exchanged, the replacement unit is warranted
for the remainder of your product’s original one-year warranty period. Haier Appliances will, at its
sole discretion, replace the product with a product of the same or comparable functionality and
quality or refund the original retail price.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original
carton and packing materials.
• Return the product to the retail location where it was
• Include in the package a copy of the sales receipt or other
evidence of date of original purchase. Also print your name
and address and a description of the defect.
In Order to Make a Warranty Claim During the First 90 Days from the Date of Original Purchase:
• Locate your original sales receipt and make a note of your
model and serial number.
• Visit haierappliances.com to initiate the product
• You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of
purchase, model and serial number.
• Haier Appliances will arrange for a carton to be sent to your
home to recover the product.
• Please return all requested materials (postage pre-paid)
in the carton provided. Please include a description of the
• You should receive your replacement product or refund
within 7 to 10 business days after your package is received.
In Order to Make a Warranty Claim During the Remainder of the One-Year Warranty: