Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Electric Oven
Oven at a glance
- Control panel
- Door handle
The oven comes with different accessories that help you prepare different types of food.
NOTE Availability of accessories with an asterisk (*) depends on the oven model.
Before you start
When you power on the oven for the first time, the default time of “12:00” appears on the display where the hour element (“12”) blinks. Follow the steps below to set the current time.
- Use the buttons to set the hour, and then press . The minute element blinks
- Use the buttons to set the minute, and then press
To change the current time after this initial setting, hold down the button for 3 seconds and follow the above steps.
New oven smell
Before using the oven for the first time, clean inside the oven to remove the new oven smell.
- Remove all accessories from inside the oven.
- Run the oven with Convection 200 °C or Conventional 200 °C for an hour. This will burn any remaining production substances in the oven.
- When complete, turn off the oven.
For first time use, clean the accessories thoroughly with warm water, detergent and a soft clean cloth.
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Insert the accessory to the correct position inside of the oven.
- Allow at least a 1 cm space from the accessory and the bottom of the oven, and from any other accessory.
- Take caution in removing cookware and/or accessories out of the oven. Hot meals or accessories can cause burns.
- The accessories may be deformed while they are gaining heat. Once they have cooled down, they will recover their original appearance and performance.
For better cooking experience, familiarise yourself with how to use each accessory
|The wire rack is designed for grilling and roasting. Insert the wire rack into position with the protruding parts (stoppers on both sides) towards the front.|
Wire rack insert *
|The wire rack insert is used with the tray, and prevents liquid from dropping onto the bottom of the oven.|
Baking tray *
|The baking tray (depth: 20 mm) is used to bake cakes, cookies, and other pastries. Put the slanted side to the front.|
Universal tray *
The universal tray (depth : 30 mm) is used for cooking and roasting. Use the wire-tray insert to prevent liquid from dropping onto the bottom of the oven.
Put the slanted side to the front.
Extra-deep tray *
|The extra-deep tray (depth: 50 mm) is used for roasting with or without the wire-tray insert. Put the slanted side to the front.|
Telescopic rails *
Use the telescopic rail plate to insert the tray as follows:
1. Stretch the rail plate out from the oven.
2. Put the tray on the rail plate and slide the rail plate into the oven.
3. Close the oven door.
NOTE Availability of accessories with an asterisk (*) depends on the oven model.
The front panel comes in a wide range of materials and colours. For improved quality, the actual appearance of the oven is subject to change without notice.
01 Mode selector
|Turn to select a cooking mode or function.|
|Shows time information or a brief description of the selected mode.|
03 Cooking Time/ Clock
Press to set the cooking time.
Press and hold for 3 seconds to set the current time.
04 Up / Down
|Use to adjust the setting value for clock or timer settings.|
|Timer helps you check the time or operating duration while cooking.|
06 Value dial
|Use the value dial to set the temperature or power level for grilling.|
NOTE Tapping on the display while wearing plastic or oven gloves may not operate properly.
02 Fast preheat
03 Cooking modes
04 Oven light
01 Power level for grilling
02 Termperature range
Optionally, you can fast preheat the oven. This will significantly shorten your waiting time until the preheating is done. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Turn the mode selector to select
2. Turn the value dial to set a desired temperature within the temperature range.
The oven starts preheating until the internal temperature reaches the target temperature.
When complete, make sure to switch back to the selected mode.
NOTE Preheating is not necessary for Grill mode.
2. Use the buttons to set the cooking time, and then press. You can set the time to a max of 23 hours and 59 minutes.
NOTE If you want to clear the cooking time, press and then set the time to 0:00.
It is recommended to insert food in the oven after preheating is complete. This will help obtain best result.
1. Turn the mode selector to choose a cooking mode.
2. Turn the value dial to set a desired temperature within the temperature range. For Grill mode, select a power level instead.
01 Grill mode
02 Cooking modes except for Grill
If you select the Grill function and set the temperature between 50 °C and 250 °C, or if you select Normal Cooking mode and set the temperature between Grill 1 and 3, you are asked to reset the temperature with message(as shown on the left) and a beep. The exact temperature inside the oven can be measured with authorized thermometer and method defined by an authorized institution. Using other thermometers may cause a measuring error.
The rear heating element generates heat, which is evenly distributed by the convection fan. Use this mode for baking and roasting on different levels at the same time.
The heat is generated from the top and bottom heating elements. This function should be used for standard baking and roasting for most types of dishes.
Top heat + convection
The top heating element generates heat, which is evenly distributed by the convection fan. Use this mode for roasting that requires a crispy top (for example, meat or lasagne).
Bottom heat + convection
The bottom heating element
generates heat, which is evenly distributed by the convection fan. Use this mode for pizza, bread, or cake.
The large-area grill emits heat. Use this mode for browning the tops of food (for example, meat, lasagne, or gratin).
To stop cooking
While cooking is in process, turn the mode selector to select
If inside the oven is hot:
Even after turning off the oven, the cooling fan automatically runs and the oven light stays on until the oven cools down.
The oven light turns on automatically when the oven starts operation.
To turn on the oven light without activating oven operations, simple turn the mode selector to .
NOTE The cooling fan automatically runs when you select the oven light.
To prevent accidents, Child lock disables all controls. Child lock is available only in Off or Oven light mode.
Hold down the and buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds to activate, or hold down for 3 seconds again to deactivate the lock on the control panel.
NOTE When Child lock is activated, “L” apears on the display.
Timer helps you check the time or operating duration while cooking.
- Press .
- Use the buttons to set the time, and then press .
You can set the time to a max of 23 hours and 59 minutes.
NOTE If you want to cancel the timer operation, press , and then set the time to 0:00.
WARNING on acrylamide
Acrylamide produced while baking starch-contained food such as potato chips, French fries, and bread may cause health problems. It is recommended to cook these foods at low temperatures and avoid overcooking, heavy crisping, or burning.
Pre-heating is recommended for all cooking modes unless otherwise specified in the cooking guide.
When using Eco Grill, put food in the centre of the accessory tray.
Your oven comes with a different number or kind of accessories. You may find that some accessories are missing from the table below. However, even if you are not provided with the exact accessories specified in this cooking guide, you can follow along with what you already have, and achieve the same results.
- The Baking tray and the Universal tray are interchangeable.
- When cooking oily foods, it is recommended to put a tray under the Wire rack to collect oil residue. If you are provided with the Wire rack insert, you can use it together with the tray.
- If you are provided with the Universal tray or Extra deep tray, or both, it is better to use whichever is deeper for cooking oily foods.
We recommend to preheat the oven for best results
* Turnover after half of time.
Preheat the empty oven for 5 minutes using large grill function
- Make sure the oven and accessories are cool before cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents, hard brushes, scouring pads or cloths, steel wool, knives or any other abrasive materials.
- For cleaning the interior of the oven, use a clean cloth and a mild cleaning agent or warm soapy water.
- Do not hand-clean the door seal.
- To avoid damaging the enamelled oven surfaces, only use standard oven cleaners.
- To remove stubborn soils, use a special oven cleaner.
For cleaning the exterior of the oven such as the oven door, handle, and display, use a clean cloth and a mild cleaning detergent or warm soapy water, and dry with a kitchen roll or dry towel.
Grease and dirt can remain, especially around the handle because of the hot air coming from inside. It is recommended to clean the handle after each use.
Wash the accessories after every use, and dry it with a tea towel. To remove stubborn impurities, soak the used accessories in warm soapy water for about 30 minutes before washing.
Catalytic enamel surface (applicable models only)
The removable parts are coated with dark grey catalytic enamel. They can be soiled with oil and fat spattered by the circulating air during convection heating.
However, these impurities burn off at oven temperatures of 200 °C or above.
- Remove all accessories from the oven.
- Clean the interior of the oven.
- Select Convection mode with max temperature, and run the cycle for an hour.
For normal use, the oven door must not be removed but if removal is necessary, for example, for cleaning purposes, follow these instructions.
The oven door is heavy.
- Open the door and flip open the clips at both hinges completely.