GETTING TO KNOW YOUR
Visible Warm Mist
• With warm mist humidiﬁcation, water is
boiled in a heating chamber and is then
released into the air as warm mist.
• Because the water is boiled, it produces
99.5% bacteria free mist.
• Be careful not to over-humidify; if
condensation forms around the unit
or on walls and surfaces, turn the
humidiﬁer off or to a lower setting.
WARM MIST HUMIDIFIER
• The ideal indoor humidity level is 4060%
• Use a Honeywell humidity monitor
(HHM10 or H10C) to check your indoor
humidity level (not included)
For questions and information about this humidiﬁer
Visit www.HoneywellPluggedIn.com or Call 800-477-0457