Setting Warming Drawer Controls
Removing & Replacing the Warming Drawer
To Set the Warming Drawer Control
The control is used to select the temperature of the Warming Drawer. it is
located on the control panel. To set the control, push in and turn the knob to the
desired setting. The temperatures are approximate, and are designated by Hi
(high), MED (medium) and LO (low). To set the Warming Drawer control:
1. Turn the knob to select the desired temperature setting.
2. For best results, preheat the drawer before adding food. An empty drawer
will preheat in approximately 15 minutes.
3. When done, turn the control to OFF.
Warming Drawer Temperature Selection
Recommended Warming Drawer food settings are shown in Fig. 3. If a particular
food is not listed, start with the MED setting. If more crispness is desired,
remove the lid or aluminum foil from the food. Most foods can be kept at serving
temperatures on the MED setting. When a combination of foods are to be kept
warm (for example, a meat with 2 vegetables and rolls) use the HI setting. To
avoid heat loss, do not open the Warming Drawer while in use.
Warming Drawer Indicator Light
The Warming Drawer indicator light is located above the Warming Drawer
control knob (See Fig. 2). It turns on when the control is set, and stays on until
the control is turned off. The Warming Drawer will not operate during the
Warming Drawer Recommended
Food Settings Table
Food item Setting
Hamburger Patties HI
Pork Chops HI
Fried Foods HI
Roasts (Beef, Pork, Lamb) MED
Rolls, hard MED
Rolls (soft) LO
Empty Dinner Plates LO
i Pull up with finger
Push down with finger
Bearing Glide t
Electrical Shock Hazard can occur and result in
serious injury or death. Disconnect appliance from electric power
before cleaning and servicing theWarming Drawer.
To Remove and Replace the Warming Drawer (some models)
To Remove the Warming Drawer:
1. _ Turn poweroffbefore removing theWarming Drawer.
2. Open the drawer to the fully opened position.
3. Locate glide lever on each side of drawer, pull up on the left glide lever and
push down on the right glide lever (See Fig. 1).
4. Pull the drawer away from the range.
To Replace the Warming Drawer:
1. Pull the bearing glides to the front of the chassis glide (See Fig. 2).
2. Align the glide on each side of the drawer with the glide slots on the range.
3. Push the drawer into the range until levers "click" (approximately 2"). Pull
the drawer open again to seat bearing glides into position. If you do not
hear the levers "click" or the bearing glides do not feel seated
remove the drawer and repeat steps I thru 3. This will minimize
possible damage to the bearing glides.
NOTE: The Warming Drawer will NOT operate while in the Self, Clean and"Qven