Setting the Clock
The CLOCK _ pad is used to set the clock. The clock may be
set for 12 or 24 hour time of day operation. The clock has been
preset at the factory for the 12 hour operation. When the appliance
is first plugged in, or when the power supply to the appliance has
been interrupted, the clock in the display will flash (See Fig. 1).
To set the clock (example below for 1:30):
1. Press _. "CLO" will appear in the display (See Fig. 2).
Press (_ (_)(_ pads to set the time of day to 1:30 (See
Fig. 3). Press _. "CLO" will disappear and the clock will start
(See Fig. 4).
Changing between 12 or 24 hour time of day display:
1. Press and hold _ for 6 seconds untill "12h" or "24h" appears
in the display.
2. Press _ to switch between the 12 and 24 hour time of day
display. "12h" or "24h" willbe displayed (See Figs. 5 or 6).
3. Press I to accept the desired change or press _ to reject
4. Reset the correct time as described in To set the clock above.
Please note that if the 24 hour time of day mode was chosen,
the clock will now display time from 00:00 through 23:59 hours.
_for 6 seconds
Setting Silent Control Operation
The DELAY START _and FLEX CLEAN _cc_ pads control the Silent Control operation feature. The Silent Control
operation feature allows the oven control to be operated without sounds or beeps whenever necessary. If desired the control
can be programmed for silent operation and later returned to operating with all the normal sounds and beeps.
INSTRUCTIONS PRESS DISPLAY
To change control from normal sound to silent control operation:
1. To tell if your range is set for normal or silent operation press
and hold _s_,_)for 6 seconds. (See Fig. 7)
2. Press _ to switch between normal sound operation and silent
operation mode. The display will show either "SP" (See Fig. 8)
or "= =" (See Figs. 2 or 3).
If "SP" appears (See Fig. 2), the control will operate with normal
sounds and beeps. If" ==" appears (See Fig. 9), the control is
set for silent operation mode.
Press I to accept the change or press _b to reject the