Beforecleaningtheappliance,you mustalways switch itoff and unplugitfrom the wall socket.
Do not usea steam cleaner. Hotsteam could damage thesurface of theapplianceor the electrical
components,with a riskof electricshock.
Ice cube tray
• Placea hand in the lowergroove, then pull theice cube makerforward.
• Removethe icecubetrays and rinsethem in water and dry completely.
•Pull the high-humiditysaladdrawerout asfar as itwillgo, then remove itby
lifting itslightlyand pullingittowardsyou.
•Wipe itwith a dampcloth and dry completely.
•Holdthe door bin in bothhands, thenremove it by liftingit slightlyand pulling
•Wash it inwater anddry completely.
• Holdingthefreezer drawer in bothhands, pull itout as far asit will
go,then remove it bylifting it upslightlyand pulling ittowardsyou.
• Wipeitwith a dampcloth anddry completely.
• Removetheshelf, thenclean itusingwater and detergentand dry
• Whenreplacingthe shelves,do not mix up the top,middleand
•Cleanthe rubber sealswith a damp cloth anddetergent. Usea wooden
skewerwrapped in a small clothto cleanin the grooves.