Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
User manual Television for Philips 75PFL5603/F7
Table of contents
- Getting started
- Included accessories
- Symbols used in this User manual
- Installing the stands
- Lifting the TV set
- Removing cardboard
- Installing the remote control batteries
- Remote control
- Control panel
- Connecting antenna or cable / satellite / IPTV set-top box
- Plugging in the AC power cord
- Selecting your connection quality
- Connecting your devices
- Initial setup
- Use your TV
- Switching on your TV and putting it in standby mode
- Adjusting volume
- Switching channels
- Watching channels from an external device
- Access the Home menu
- Create a list of favorite channels
- TV settings
Installing the remote control batteries
- Slide the battery cover off the back of the remote control.
- Insert the two included batteries (AAA, 1.5V). Be sure the + and – ends of the batteries line up with the markings inside the case.
- Slide the cover back into position.
HDMI digital connection
HDMI connection offers the highest picture quality.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) transports high- definition digital video and multi-channel digital audio through a single cable.
- If there are issues with picture/color and/or sound when connecting an external device using the HDMI port, please try switching the HDMI mode. (Refer to HDMI mode p. 33)
- Some HDMI cables and devices may not be compatible with the TV due to different HDMI specifications.
- Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo (a certified HDMI cable). High speed HDMI cable is recommended for the better compatibility.
- The unit accepts 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i, 1080p, 2160p 24/30/60Hz of video signals, 32kHz / 44.1kHz and 48kHz of audio signals.
- This unit accepts LPCM, AC-3, DD+ audio signal.
- This unit accepts only signals in compliance with EIA861.
HDMI-ARC allows you to use EasyLink to output TV audio directly to a connected audio device, without the need for an additional digital audio cable.
- The HDMI 2 connector is HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) compliant. Use it to output digital audio to an HDMI home theater system.
- Be sure that the device is HDMI CEC and ARC compliant and that the TV is connected to the device using an HDMI cable attached to HDMI-ARC connectors.
Net TV offers internet services for your TV. Use the TV remote control to browse the Net TV pages. You can play movies, listen to music and much more, all from your TV screen.
- Because Net TV is an online system, it can be modified over time to better serve its purpose.
- Some Net TV services can be added, changed or stopped after some time.
- You cannot download and save files or install plug-ins.
Newest Added: SA4RGA04BF/37 FM24SS130B/00 HX6807-06 42HF7544R/27 24PFL3603/F7
Series: 5000 series
Tags: Philips 5000, Philips 24PFL3603/F7, Philips 5000 Series Led Tv, Philips 5000 Series Bedienungsanleitung, Philips Service, Philips 5000 Serisi