Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
Use Manual Induction Cooktop for Bosch NITP068UC
Table of contents
- Safety Definitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Fire Safety
- Cooking Safety
- Burn Prevention
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Cookware Safety
- Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Electromagnetic interference
- Cooling fan
- State of California Proposition
- Causes of damage
- Protecting the environment
- Energy-saving advice
- Cooking with Induction
- Advantages of induction cooking
- Getting familiar with the appliance
- Control panel
- The elements
- Residual heat indicator
- Main power switch
- Setting the cooktop
- FlexInduction® cooking zone
- PowerMove function
- Time-setting options
- SpeedBoost® function
- ShortBoost function
- Keep Warm function
- Panel Lock
- Wipe protection
- Automatic time limitation
- Basic settings
- Energy consumption indicator
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Daily Cleaning
- Cleaning guidelines
- Cleaning charts
- Frequently-asked questions and answers (FAQ)
- Fixing Malfunctions
- How to Obtain Warranty Service
- Place a fitting lid on cookware. Cooking with an uncovered pan will result in a considerable increase in energy use. Use a glass lid to provide visibility and avoid having to lift the lid.
- Use cookware equipped with a solid, flat bottom. Curved pan bases increase energy consumption.
- The diameter of the pan base must match the size of the element. Note: The manufacturer normally indicates the pan's upper diameter. This is normally greater than the diameter of the pan's base.
- Choose cookware of a size suited to the amount of food you are going to cook. A large pan that is only half full will use a lot of energy.
- Use a small amount of water when cooking. This saves energy, and vegetables retain a larger percentage of their vitamins and minerals.
- Select the lowest power level to maintain cooking. If the power level is too high, energy is wasted.
Advantages of induction cooking
Induction cooking is very different from traditional cooking methods, as heat builds up directly in the item of coo
Newest Added: NIT5668UC NITP668SUC NIT8068UC HBL8651UC HBN8651UC
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: NITP068SUC
Tags: Bosch Induction Hob, Bosch Induction Cooktop Intallation Manual, Bosch Induction Cook Top, Bosch NITP069UC, Bosch HBL8651UC, Bosch Induction Range, Bosch Cooktop