Related product: VIZIO D-Series™ 40” Class Smart TV | D40f-G9
You can learn quickly how to run and use the frequently used functions.
Updating the TV automatically
Settings > Support > Software Update > Auto Update Try Now
If the TV is connected to the Internet, you can have the TV's software update itself automatically while you are watching the TV. When the background update is completed, it is applied the next time the TV is turned on.
If you agree to the Smart Hub terms and conditions, Auto Update is set to On automatically. If you want this function disabled, use the Select button to turn it off.
- This function may take a longer time if another network function is running concurrently.
- This function requires an Internet connection.
Using Smart Hub
Connect to Smart Hub for apps, games, movies, and more.
Enjoy the multiple functions provided by Smart Hub simultaneously on a single screen.
- The image on your TV may differ from the image above depending on the model and geographical area.
When you press the button on your remote control, you can use the following functions and features.
You can view a list of notifications for all events that occur on your TV. A notification appears on the screen when it is time to broadcast a scheduled program or when an event occurs on a registered device.
- For more information, refer to "Displaying the Home Screen."
When the focus is moved to the icon, a list of quick settings icons appears above the top of the menu. You can quickly set frequently used functions by clicking the icons.
You can select an external device connected to the TV.
- For more information, refer to "Switching between external devices connected to the TV."
You can search for channels, programs, movie titles, and apps from Smart Hub.
- To use this feature, the TV must be connected to the Internet.
You can enjoy a wide range of content including news, spo
Newest Added: DV438A RFG238AA RB217AB QN65Q90RAFXZA QN65Q80RAFXZA