Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Gas Slide-in Range User manual Samsung NX60T8511ST/AA
Table Of Contents
- Important safety information
- What’s included
- Control panel
- Before you start
- Display mode
- Oven vent/cooling vent
- Gas oven
- Using the oven racks
- Cooking mode
- Air Fry mode
- Cooking options
- Special features
- Changing settings
- Smart control
- Replacing the oven light
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, personal injuries, and/or death, observe the following precautions.
• Make sure all burners are off when you are not using the range.
• Do not use aluminium foil to line the grates or any part of the cooktop. This can cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Aluminum foil linings may
also trap heat, causing a fire hazard. Do not leave burners unattended on medium or high heat settings.
• Before igniting the burners, make sure all burner caps are properly in place and all burners are level.
• Always use the LITE position when igniting the burners and make sure the
Newest Added: NX60T8111SG/AA NX60T8111SS/AA NX60T8751SS/AA NX60T8751SG/AA NX60T8711ST/AA
burners have ignited. If ignition fails, turn the knob to OFF and wait until the gas
• When you set a burner to simmer, do not turn the knob quickly. Make sure the
flame stays on.
• Do not place any objects other than cookware on the cooktop.
• This cooktop is designed for use with a wok or wok ring attachment.
• To flame food, you must have a ventilation hood. When you flame food, the hood must be on.
• Before removing or changing cookware, turn off the burners.
• Remove food and cookware immediately after cooking.
• Before removing any parts of the burner for cleaning, make sure the range is off and completely cool.
• After cleaning the burner spreader, make sure it is completely dry before re-
• Make sure the spark mark on the dual burner spreader is placed beside the
electrode when it is assembled.
• To avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, do not pour water into the cooktop well
• Select cookware that is designed for range top cooking. Use cookware that is
large enough to cover the burner grates. Adjust the burner flames so that the
flames do not extend beyond the bottom of the cookware.
• To avoid cookware discoloration, deformity, and/or carbon monoxide poisoning,
do not use cookware that is substantially larger than the grate.
• Make sure cookware handles are turned to the side or rear of the cooktop, but
not over other surface burners.
• Stand away from the range while frying.
• Always heat frying oils slowly, and watch as they heat. If you are frying foods at
high heat, carefully watch during the cooking process. If you are going to use a
combination of fats or oils when frying, mix them together before heating.
• Use a deep-fryer thermometer whenever possible. This prevents overheating the fryer beyond the smoking point.
• Use a minimum amount of oil when shallow pan-frying or deep-frying. Avoid
cooking unthawed food or food with excessive amounts of ice.
• Before moving cookware full of fats or oils, make sure it has completely cooled.
• To prevent delayed eruptive boiling, always allow heated liquids to stand at least 20 seconds after you have turned off the burner so that the temperature in the liquid can stabilize. In the event of scalding, follow these first aid instructions:
1. Immerse the scalded area in cool or lukewarm water for at least 10 minutes.
2. Do not apply any creams, oils, or lotions.
3. Cover with a clean, dry cloth.
• Place pots in the center of the grate. Do not place a pot larger than 9” in diameter on the rear burners. If you place an oversized pot in the wrong position, it might disrupt necessary air circulation and make the flame on the burnernsputter and burn inefficiently.
• Do not wear loose or hanging garments when using the range. They could ignite and burn you if they touch a surface burner.
• Do not leave plastic items on top of the range. Hot air from the vents on top
of the range can melt the plastic and may cause pressure build-up in closed
plastic containers. The melted plastic may clog the vents at the rear of the range. Clogged vents may cause incorrect combustion which could result in gas leaks and fire. And you may get severe burns if you touch the surfaces near the vent while the oven is operating.
• Do not place portable appliances, or any other object other than cookware on the cooktop. Damage or fire could occur if the cooktop is hot.
• Always make sure foods being fried are thawed and dry. Moisture of any kind
can cause hot fat to bubble up and over the sides of the pan.
• Always make sure the controls are OFF and the grates are cool before you
remove them to prevent any possibility of being burned.
• Do not put any combustible material or items around the range.
• Take care that your hands do not touch the burners when they are on. Turn off
the burners when you change a pan or pot.
• To warm liquid, such as sauces, stir it while warming.
A WARNING: To reduce the risk of tipping the range, the range must be secured by a properly installed Anti-Tip device. AFTER
Refer to the installation manual for instructions. a) If the Anti-Tip device is not installed, a child or adult can tip the range and be Killed. b) Verify the Anti-Tip device has been properly installed and engaged at right rear (or left rear) of the range bottom.
Do not step, lean, or sit on the oven door of the range. You can cause the range to tip, resulting in burns or serious injuries.
Confirm that the Anti-Tip device Is installed properly. Then, to verify that the Anti-Tip device is engaged, grasp the top rear edge of the range and carefully attempt to tilt it forward. The Anti-Tip device should prevent the range from tilting forward more than a few
If you pull the range out from the wall for any reason, make sure the
Anti-Tip device is properly engaged when you push the range back against the wall. If it is not, there is a risk of the range tipping over and causing injury if you or a child stand, sit, or lean on an open
Never completely remove the leveling legs. If you remove the leveling legs, the range will not be secured by the Anti-Tip device
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NX60T8511ST
Tags: Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Duo Flex Gas Free Standing, Samsung Air, Samsung ME18H704SFS Manual, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung Model ME18H704SFS, Samsung Ne59n6630ss