MICROWAVE OVEN user manual - ME18H704SF*
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
To reduce risk of burns, electric shock, fire, personal injury or exposure to excessive microwave energy:
- Read all safety instructions before using the appliance.
- Read and follow the specific “Precautions to avoid possible exposure to excessive microwave energy” on this page.
- This appliance must be grounded. Connect only to properly grounded outlets. See Important “Grounding instructions” on page 4 of this manual.
- Install or locate this appliance only in accordance with the provided installation instructions.
- Some products such as whole eggs and sealed containers (for example, sealed glass jars), can explode if heated rapidly. Never heat them in a microwave oven.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the manual. Do not put corrosive chemicals or vapors in or on this appliance. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook, or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory use.
- As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when it is used by children.
- Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged power cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped.
- This appliance should be repaired or serviced only by qualified service personnel. Contact the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
- Do not tamper with or make any adjustments or repairs to the door.
- Do not store this appliance outdoors. Do not use this product near water, for example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement, near a swimming pool, or similar locations.
- Do not immerse the power cord or plug in water.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. (
Newest Added: MG11H2020CT/AA MG14H3020CM/AA MC12J8035CT/AA MC17J8000CS/AA ME18H704SFG/AA