Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual for Refrigerator Haier HFD635WISS
Table Of Contents
- Product Features
- Name of Components
- Safety Notice
- Disassembly and Assembly of Door
- Preparation of Doors/Drawers
- Connecting the Water Supply Line
- Getting Started
- Product Function
- How to save energy
- About Refrigerating Chamber
- Precautions for Refrigerating Food
- Smart Use of Refrigerating Compartment
- About Freezing Chamber
- Usage of Ice Maker and the Cold Water Dispenser
- How to Use the Water Dispenser
- Water Dispenser Precautions
- Cleaning and Discontinued Use
- FAQ (stange voice in refrigerator)
Operation Mode of the Refrigerator
- Within the applicable temperature range of the refrigerator, as long as you have selected the Fuzzy Mode, you will not need to adjust other settings to maintain the best freezing effect regardless of the ambient temperature changes.
- You may select one of the two modes below to set your refrigerator as needed.
- Fuzzy Mode: We recommend using the Fuzzy Mode, unless there is a special need to use otherwise. (See Fuzzy Function Setting for details)
- Manual Mode: The temperature can be set by using temperature control button. (See
- Temperature Setting and Adjustment for details)
- Put the food into your refrigerator
- Allow the refrigerator to operate for awhile, before loading it with food and items. Do not overfill your refrigerator.
- Putting food in freezer compartment
- If you have lots of fresh frozen foods (such as meats) place it in the freezer chamber . Note, start "Super Freeze" function 12 hours prior.
Newest Added: HRF520BW HRF520BS HRF520BHS HRF520FS HRF520FHS
Tags: HAIER HRF520FHS, Haier Induction Cooktop Manual, Haier Hrf520fhs Manual, Haier Induction, Haier HWT60AW1 Washing Machine, Haier Dishwasher Hdw13g1w, HAIER DISHWASHER MODEL HDW13G1W