Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Refrigerator User Manual Samsung model RS22HDHPNBC/AA
Table Of Contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- SETTING UP YOUR SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR
- OPERATING THE SAMSUNG SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR
Saving Energy Tips
- Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate ventilation.
- Ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight and never put it near a direct source of heat (a radiator, for example).
- Not to block any vents and grilles is recommended for energy efficiency.
- Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the appliance.
- Put frozen food in the refrigerator to thaw.
- You can then use the low temperatures of the frozen products to cool food in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep the door of the appliance open for too long when putting food in or taking food out.
- The shorter the time the door is open, the less frost build-up you’ll have in the freezer.
- It is recommended to install the refrigerator with clearance to the back and sides.
- This will help reduce power consumption and keep your energy bills lower.
- This icon lights when you activate the “Power
- Freeze” feature. “Power Freeze” is great for times when you need a lot of ice.
- When you have enough, just press the button again to cancel the “Power Freeze” mode.
- When you use this function the energy consumption of the refrigerator will increase.
- Remember to turn it off when you don’t need it and return the freezer to your original temperature setting.
- This icon lights when you activate the “Energy
- Saver” function.
- The Energy Saver function is automatically set to
- ON” when power is supplied to the Refrigerator.
- If condensation appears on the doors, turn the
- Energy Saver function
See other models: RH22H9010SG/AA WA85N6750BV SM-R810NZKAXAR RF260BEAEBC/AA NP940X5N-X01US