OWNER'S manual WASHING MACHINE
Read this owner's manual thoroughly before operating the appliance and keep it handy for reference at all times.
Cycle Modifier Buttons
Each cycle has default settings that are selected automatically. You may also customize these settings using the cycle modifier buttons. Press the button for the desired modifier until the indicator light for the desired setting is lit. The washer automatically adjusts the water level for the type and size of wash load for best results and maximum efficiency. Due to the high-efficiency nature of this product, water levels may be much lower than expected. This is normal and cleaning/rinsing performance will not be compromised.
- To protect your garments, not every wash temperature, spin speed, soil level, or option is available with every cycle. A chime will sound and the LED will not light if a selection is not allowed.
Temp. selects the wash and rinse temperature combination for the selected cycle.
- Press the Temp. button until the indicator light for the desired setting is lit.
- All rinses use tap cold water.
Select the water temperature suitable for the type of load you are washing. Follow the fabric care labels on the garment for best results.
Higher spin speeds extract more water from clothes, reducing drying time and saving energy.
- Press the Spin button until the desired speed is selected.
- Some fabrics, such as delicates, require a slower spin speed. To protect your clothing, not all spin speeds are available for all cycles.
Adjusting the soil level setting will modify the cycle times and/or wash actions.
- Press the Soil button until the desired soil level is selected.
- This feature needs more time for heavily soiled loads or less time for lightly soiled loads.
Press the Special Care button to select additional features, such as Soak, Stain Care, and Rinse+Spin
- Pressing the Special Care button before selecting a cycle will automatically default to the N
Newest Added: LWS3063BD LFXS24623D LSXC22436S RS68N8320S9/EU YWMH32519HZ