Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick Reference Guide - (English)
- Accessories catalog - (English)
Operation Manual Sewing Machine Brother CS5055PRW
- KNOWING YOUR SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES
- Included accessories
- Optional accessories
- Accessory compartment
- NAMES OF MACHINE PARTS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- The main parts
- Needle and presser foot section
- Operation buttons
- Operation panel
- Spool pin
- USING YOUR SEWING MACHINE
- Power supply precautions
- Power supply
- Foot controller
- Sewing speed controller (for models equipped
- with the start/stop button)
- Changing the needle stop position
- Changing the initial needle position
- Cancelling the operation beep
- (for models equipped with the operation beep)
- THREADING THE MACHINE
- Winding the bobbin
- Lower threading
- Upper threading
- Drawing up the lower thread
- REPLACING THE NEEDLE
- Needle precautions
- Needle types and their uses
- Checking the needle
- Replacing the needle
- Sewing with the twin needle
- REPLACING THE PRESSER FOOT
- Replacing the presser foot
- Removing the presser foot holder
- SEWING BASICS
- General sewing procedure
- Selecting a stitch
- Adjusting the stitch length and width
- Starting to sew
- Thread tension
- USEFUL SEWING TIPS
- Trial sewing
- Changing the sewing direction
- Sewing curves
- Sewing thick fabrics
- Sewing hook-and-loop fastener
- Sewing thin fabrics
- Sewing stretch fabrics
- Stitching cylindrical pieces
- UTILITY STITCHES
- OVERCASTING STITCHES
- Use only the power cord included with this machine.
- Do not use extension cords or multi-plug adapters with many other appliances plugged in to them. Fire or electric shock may result.
- Do not touch the plug with wet hands. Electric shock may result.
- When unplugging the machine, always turn off the main power first. Always grasp the plug to remove it from the outlet. Pulling on the cord may damage the cord, or lead to fire or electric shock.
- Do not allow the power cord to be cut, damaged, modified, forcefully bent, pulled, twisted, or bundled. Do not place heavy objects on the cord. Do not subject the cord to heat. These things may damage the cord and cause fire or electric shock. If the cord or plug is damaged, take the machine to your authorized dealer for repairs before continuing use.
- Unplug the power cord if the machine is not to be used for a long period of time. Otherwise a fire may result.
Sewing thick fabrics
If the fabric does not fit under the presser foot If the fabric does not fit easily under the presser foot, raise the presser foot lever even higher to bring the presser foot to its highest position.
If thick seams are being sewn and the fabric does not feed at the beginning of stitching The fabric may not feed when thick seams are being sewn and the presser foot is not level, as shown below. In this case, use the presser foot locking pin.
- Raise the presser foot lever.
- Align the beginning of stitching, and then position the fabric.
- While holding zigzag foot “J” level, hold the presser foot locking pin (black button on the left side) pressed in, and lower the presser foot lever.
- Release the presser foot locking pin (black button). The presser foot remains level, allowing the fabric to be fed. After the seam is sewn, the presser foot will return to its original angle.
Newest Added: PT-18RKT SB530T TD-2020 CS-80 5234PRW
Tags: Brother Cs5055, Brother Cs5055 Manual, Brother Cs 5055, Brother CS80, Brothers Cs5055, Sewing Machine Brother, Brother Pt-80