Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
Installation Manual Oven for Bosch HSLP751UC
Table of contents
- Safety Definitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Appliance Handling Safety
- Safety Codes and Standards
- Electric Safety
- Related Equipment Safety
- Bosch Combination Ovens
- Before you Begin
- Tools and Parts Needed
- Power Requirements and Grounding
- For Best Installation
- Cabinet Dimension Requirements
- Combination Oven and Speed Oven or Steam
- Convection Oven 30” Traditional Installation
- Combination Oven and Speed Oven or Steam
- Convection Oven 30” Flush Mount Installation
- Removing Packaging
- Packaging Bracket Removal-Left and Right Sides
- Preparing Ovens
- Pre-Assembly of the Combination Oven
- Parts Provided
- Installation with the Speed Oven or Microwave
- Installation with the Steam Convection Oven
- Lifting Recommendations
- Placing Combination Oven Into Cabinet Opening
- Installing the Oven into the Cabinet
- Re-Install the Lower Oven Door
- Before Calling Service
- Rating Label
- Lower Oven Rating Label
- Steam Convection Oven Rating Label
- Speed Oven and Microwave Rating Label
Installing the Oven into the Cabinet
- Lift the combination oven unit into the cabinet cutout without allowing the unit base to contact the flooring.
- Guide the unit straight back into the cabinet cutout. Note: Be careful not to crimp the flexible conduit between the oven and the cabinet back wall. If necessary, guide the flexible conduit into the wall of cabinet access hole so it doesn’t prevent the unit from being pushed all the way into the cabinet opening. The oven should be straight and level.
- Push the unit straight in until the oven trim is flush with the front of the cabinet trim.
- Install four (4) supplied screws through tap holes in the right and left trim pieces to secure oven to cabinetry.
Lower Oven Rating Label
- The rating labels (A) for the lower oven and steam convection oven are located at the left hand side of the door trim.
- The rating label (A) for the speed oven is located at the right hand side of the door trim.
Remove Lower Oven Door Prior to Installation
It is recommended to remove the traditional (lower) oven door to help reduce the unit weight and provide easier access to the latch levers located inside the oven. Do not remove microwave, speed oven or steam convection oven doors.
- The oven door is heavy and fragile. Use both hands to remove the oven door. The door front is glass. Handle carefully to avoid breaking.
- Grasp only the sides of the oven door. Do not grasp the handle as it may swing in your hand and cause damage or injury.
- Failure to grasp the oven door firmly and properly could result in personal injury or product damage.
- To avoid injury from hinge bracket snapping closed, be sure that both latch levers are securely in place before removing the door. Also, do not force door open or closed--the hinge could be damaged and injury could result.
- Do not lay removed door on sharp or pointed objects as this could break the glass. Lay door on a protected flat, smooth surface, positioned so that the door cannot fall over.
Connecting the Speed Oven or Steam Convection Oven Electrical Conduit to the Lower Oven
- Note: When installing the combination unit, the speed oven or steam convection oven, the power cable must be properly attached to the oven-mounted junction box. This must be done prior to supplying electrical power to the oven unit.
- Remove the oven-mounted junction box cover located on the top rear of the oven.
- Remove the cap from the conduit access hole in the side of the oven-mounted junction box.
- Guide the wires from the conduit cable (coming from the speed oven or steam convection oven through the hole in the oven-mounted junction box. (See image below). There are four wires from a speed oven or three wires from a steam convection oven--no white wire from a steam convection oven.
- Snap the conduit connector into the hole by pressing it in until it clicks into place.
- Follow the wiring diagram label (see image below) and match and connect each wire by color to the wires attached to the wiring block inside the oven-mounted junction box. Push the bare end of the wire until it is snug in the wiring block then tighten down the retaining screw on each wire.
- Replace the oven-mounted junction box cover and tighten the two screws holding it in place.
Newest Added: HBLP651LUC HSLP451UC HBE5451UC HBL8752UC HBLP752UC
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: HBL57M52UC, HBL8752UC, HBLP752UC, HBL87M52UC
Tags: Bosch Wall Oven, Bosch Series 6 9kg, Bosch HSLP751UC, Bosch Speed Oven, Bosch Speed Oven Manual, Bosch Steam Oven Manual, Bosch Speedoven