Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
- Product spec sheet - (English)
User manual Oven for Bosch HSLP751UC
Table of contents
- About This Manual
- How This Manual is Organized
- Safety Definitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Getting Started
- About the Appliance
- Before Using the Oven for the First Time
- Using Buttons and Entering Numeric Values
- Setting the Clock
- Setting the Cooking Mode and Temperature
- Fast Preheat
- Self Clean
- Avoid These Cleaners
- Cleaning Guide
- Replacing an Oven Light
- Removing the Oven Door
- Data Plate
- Self Help
- Troubleshooting Chart
- Statement of Limited Product Warranty
- Cooking Charts
To remove the telescopic rack from the oven:
- Lift the front of the telescopic rack assembly about 1/2 inch and push the rack to the rear about 3/4 inch. This allows the rack to disengage from the rack position guide.
- Lift the rear of the telescopic rack assembly so it clears the rack position guide and gently pull the rack from the oven.
- Note: Take care to avoid pulling the rack unevenly which will cause it to bind during removal, catching on the oven walls.
To insert the telescopic rack into the oven:
- Slide the rack in evenly until the rear of the rack is about 2 inches from the back of the oven.
- Tilt the front of the rack up about three-quarters of an inch (A) and finish pushing the rack all the way back (B).
- Note: Avoid striking the oven light cover glass or the back of the oven when pushing the rack into position.
- The back of the telescopic rack drops into place.
- Pull the rack forward to engage the bottom of the rack onto the rear of the rack position guide.
Before Using the Oven for the First Time
- Oven must be properly installed by a qualified technician before use.
- Remove all packing materials from inside and outside the oven.
- While cool, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry.
- There may be a slight odor during first uses; this is normal and will disappear.
- Optimum cooking results depend on proper bakeware being used.
- Read and understand all safety precautions and Use and Care Manual information prior to operating.
Setting the Cooking Mode and Temperature
- For double oven models, the particular oven must be selected before the cooking mode can be selected. Press the Upper Oven or Lower Oven button to select an oven.
- Press the desired Cooking Mode button. For example, press the “Bake” button. The cooking mode and default temperature are displayed. The temperature blinks to show it can be edited.
- Press Enter to start the mode using the default temperature. For modes that require preheating, the preheat indicator progresses until the target temperature is reached.
To set an oven timer:
- For double ovens, first select the Upper or Lower oven. The oven must be running a cooking mode in order to set an oven timer. Note: An oven timer can not run during Self Clean.
- Select a cooking mode. The soft keys at the bottom of the display show Kitchen Timer and Oven Timer. Select Oven Timer.
- “00:00” is displayed blinking to the left of the mode name. Use the numeric keypad to replace “00:00” with the desired timer value.
- Press Enter to save the oven timer setting. The oven timer starts. The oven timer counts down to 0:00.
- When the timer reaches :00 the cooking mode ends. The oven alarm tone sounds every 10 seconds for 2 minutes.
Newest Added: SHXM4AY55N SPE53U52UC SHP865WD2N SHEM78WH5N WAT28400UC
Series: BENCHMARKTM SERIES
Also, These documents are for others Bosch models: HBLP45, HBLP65, HBLP75, HSLP75
Tags: Bosch HSLP751UC, Bosch Mbs533bb0b Manual, Bosch Steam Oven Manual, Bosch Cmg633bb1b Manual, SHEM78WH5N Bosch 24", Bosch Waw28441au, Bosch Spu68m05au Installation Instructions