Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User Manual SMART TV HISENSE 55H6500F
Table Of Contents
- Connecting Devices to your TV
- Connecting an antenna, cable set-top box or satellite receiver
- Connecting a satellite receiver, DVD player or other audio visual (AV) devices with a
- composite video cable (yellow/red/white)
- Connecting an AV device with an HDMI cable
- Connecting a headphone
- Connecting a USB device
- Connecting speakers or other audio receivers
- Connecting a digital sound bar to use Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connecting Your TV to a Wireless or Wired Network
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Connecting to a wired (Ethernet) network
- Using Your TV Remote Control
- Buttons on your TV remote
- Remote control range information
- Begin using your remote
- Pairing the Remote Control
- Completing the Setup Wizard Menu
- Shortcuts Instructions
- Turning your TV on or off
- Using the Live TV
- Using shortcuts
- Getting familiar with the Home screen
Connecting a USB device
- You can connect the USB devices such as hard drives, USB sticks and digital cameras for browsing photos, listening to music and watching recorded videos.
- Connect a USB device into the USB port.
- Select the content you want to play or view. For more information, see Media on page 28.
- When connecting a hard disk or a USB hub, always connect the mains adapter of the connected device to the power supply. Exceeding a total current consumption may result in damage. The USB1.1 and USB2.0 devices maximum current consumption are 500mA.
- For individual non-standard high-capacity mobile hard disk, if its impulse current is greater than 500mA, it may cause TV-rebooting or self-locking. So the TV does not support it.
- The USB port supports a voltage of 5V.
Connecting speakers or other audio receivers
- To connect speakers or other audio receivers with an audio cable (not provided):
- Use an audio cable to connect the digital audio in port of the audio receiver device to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT port of the TV. Another option is to use an RCA Y-cable (1/8”-stereo mini to L/R phono) to connect
Newest Added: 75R6E1 32H4030F 65R6E PREMIUM 40H5500F
Tags: Hisense 43 R6, Hisense 65" R6 4K UHD SMART LED TV, Hisense 75 Inch Roku Tv, 75 Inch Hisense Roku Tv User Manuel, 43 In Hisense Smart TV, Hisense H65, Hisense 75 Inch 4k Tv