Table of contents
- WASHER SAFETY
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tools and Parts
- Location Requirements
- Drain System
- Electrical Requirements
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before you start: remove shipping materials
- Connect Drain Hose
- Connect Inlet Hoses
- Level Washer
- Complete Installation Checklist
- Move washer to within 4 ft (1.2 m) of its final location; it must be in a fully upright position. NOTE: To avoid floor damage, set washer onto cardboard before moving it and make sure lid is taped shut.
- To avoid damaging floor, place cardboard supports from shipping carton on floor behind washer. Tip washer back and place on cardboard supports. Remove shipping base. Set washer upright.
- Remove tape from washer lid, open lid, and remove cardboard packing tray from tub. Be sure to remove all parts from tray. NOTE: Keep tray in case you need to move washer later.
Remove drain hose from the washer drum
- Remove cap from the washer drain port on the back of the washer.
- If clamp is not already in place on elbow end of drain hose, slide it over end as shown.
- Squeeze clamp with pliers and slide elbow end of drain hose onto washer drain port and secure with clamp.
- The washer drain system can be installed using a floor drain, wall standpipe, floor standpipe, or laundry tub.
- Place hose into standpipe (shown in picture) or over side of laundry tub.
- For floor drain installations, you will need to remove the drain hose form from the end of the drain hose. You may need additional parts with separate directions. See “Tools and Parts.”
- The floor drain system requires a siphon break that may be purchased separately. The siphon break (Part Number 285320) must be a minimum of 28" (710 mm) from the bottom of the washer. Additional hoses might be needed.
Connect Inlet Hoses to Water Faucets
- Attach hose to hot water faucet. Screw on coupling until it is seated on washer. Repeat process for cold water.
- Use pliers to tighten the couplings an additional tw
Newest Added: 25351392105 41798702891 41797812702 79094383700 66513255K113
Tags: Kenmore 7100, 360 Kenmore, Kenmore Washer, Kenmore 7100 Vaccum Cleaner, Kenmore Upright Vacuum, Kenmore Upright Vacuum User Manual, Kenmore Range Hood Model Number 23352445590