Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Frost Free Vertical Freezer Haier HVF-220WH2
- Safety Warnings
- Before Use
- This appliance designed for use with 220-240V AC power supply. Please connect the appliance to normal voltage. In case of voltage fluctuation or power outage, the appliance may fail to start up, to avoid damage to the components of the freezer, disconnect the product from the power supply and wait 5 minutes before reconnecting.
- Do not damage the power cord. Do not pull on the power cord to disconnect the plug. Please hold the plug to detach it directly from the socket. The body of the appliance should not press on the power cord and do NOT stamp on the power cord.
- If the power cord is damaged, or the plug is worn, do not use. The worn or damaged power cord must be replaced by the manufacturer or by an Authorised Service Person.
- Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Defrosting and cleaning
- DEFROSTING THE FREEZER : The freezer defrosts automatically . No manual operation is needed .
- CLEANING : The appliance should be cleaned regularly to prevent food odours .
- Unplug the power cord before cleaning the freezer .
- Clean the freezer with a soft cloth or sponge with warm water and mild detergent .
- Dry water droplets on the refrigerator surface with a dry cloth .
- Always keep the door gasket clean
- The freezer is very heavy . When you are moving it for cleaning or repair , take care not to damage the floor . Keep the freezer upright during moving .
- Do not move the freezer by rocking it to avoid damage to the floor .
- Do not spray or flush the freezer with water to avoid damage to the cabinet and electrical components .
- Do not clean with hard brush , wire brush , or chemicals .
- When cleaning the display screen and other electrical components , use a dry cloth .
- If the freezer will not be used for an extended period , please unplug the power cord and clean it with the method described above .
- Keep the freezer door open when not in use to prevent any mold from forming in the compartment and producing bad odors . Moving the freezer
- To ensure the service life of the appliance , it is recommended that the freezer not be turned off unless it is necessary .
The compressor does not work
- This is normal for an automatic defrosting freezer .
- Check whether the plug , socket or fuse is damaged . Turn on the power when they are OK .
- Press the power button or turn the dial to start up the freezer again .
The freezer runs frequently or runs for too long period
- In this case , it is normal for freezer to run longer .
- Normally , it takes 6 to 12 hours for freezer to totally cool down .
- Warm air enters the freezer and causes it to start frequently . Please do not open the door too frequently .
- Ensure the freezer is located on a level ground and there is no food or container jarring the door .
- Set the temperature higher until a satisfactory too low . freezer temperature is obtained . It takes 24 hours for freezer temperature .
- Clean or replace the door gasket . A leakage gap of door gasket can cause a longer running time of freezer in order to maintain desired temperature .
- Clean the condenseron the rear of the product
Newest Added: HFZ-175 HVF-160WH2 HCF719 HCF524 HCF324
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HVF220WH2, HVF220SS2, HVF260WH2, HVF260SS2, HVF300WH2, HVF300SS2
Tags: Haier Upright Freezer 175, Haier Upright Freezer 175l, Haier Freezer HFZ 175, Haier HPND14XHT, Haier Hpnd14xht Manual, Haier Hdv40a1 Manual, Haier Upright Freezer Manual