Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OLED TV OWNER’S MANUAL LG model OLED55C1AUB
Table Of Contents
- Warning! Safety instructions
- Lifting and moving the TV
- Mounting on the Table
- Mounting to the Wall
- Starting TV
- Turning on the TV
- Registering Magic Remote Control
- Connecting Smart Devices using NFC Tagging
- Using Remote Control
- Using Magic Remote Control
- Open Source Software Notice Information
- Precautions for Protecting the OLED TV
Mounting to the Wall
If you are using a non-adjustable mount, attach the mount to the wall. Attach the cables to the TV first, then attach the TV to the mount.
- Remove the stand before installing the TV on a wall mount by performing the stand attachment in reverse.
- For more information of screws and wall mount bracket, refer to the Separate Purchase.
- If you intend to mount the product to a wall, attach VESA standard mounting interface (optional parts) to the back of the product.
- When you install the set to use the wall mounting bracket (optional parts), fix it carefully so as not to drop.
- When mounting a TV on the wall, make sure not to install the TV by hanging the power and signal cables on the back of the TV.
- Do not install this product on a wall if it could be exposed to oil or oil mist. This may damage the product and cause it to fall.
- Please use the accessory cable holder when hanging on the wall. Only OLED48/55/65/77/83C1*)
Inserting the battery
- When the message [Magic Remote battery is low. Please change the battery.] is displayed, replace the batteries.
- To install batteries, open the battery cover, replace batteries (1.5 V AA) matching the and ends to the label inside the compartment, and close the battery cover. To remove the batteries, perform the installation actions in reverse.
- Do not mix new batteries with old batteries. This may cause the batteries to overheat and leak.
- Failure to match the correct polarities of the battery may cause the battery to burst or leak, resulting in fire, personal injury
Newest Added: OLED65C1AUB OLED77C1AUB OLED83C1AUA 50NANO85APA 55NANO85APA
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: OLED48A1AUA, OLED48A1PUA, OLED48C1AUB, OLED48C1PUB, OLED55A1AUA, OLED55A1PUA, OLED55B1PUA, OLED55C1PUA, OLED55C1PUB, OLED65A1AUA, OLED65A1PUA, OLED65B1PUA, OLED65C1AUA, OLED65C1AUB, OLED65C1PUB, OLED77A1AUA, OLED77A1PUA, OLED77B1PUA, OLED77C1AUA, OLED77C1AUB, OLED77C1PUB, OLED83C1AUA, OLED83C1PUA
Tags: Owner Manual PDF Of LG OLED55C1AUB C1 55 Inch 4K Smart OLED TV., LG Oled C1, LG 77 OLED C1, LG 49uh6090, Lg Dlex7800ve Manual, Lg Oled Tv 55 User Manual, LG C1 OLED