Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Table of contents
- Important safety information
- What’s included
- Control panel
- Before you start
- Oven vent/cooling vent
- Gas oven
- Using the oven racks
- Cooking mode
- Cooking options
- Special features
- Changing settings
- Smart control
- Voice control
- Replacing the oven light
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
- Open Source Announcement
Make sure all surface burners are properly installed. To light a burner:
- Push in the control knob, and then turn it to the Lite position. You will hear a “clicking” sound indicating the electronic ignition system is working properly.
- After the surface burner lights, turn the control knob to shift it out of the Lite position and turn off the electronic ignition system.
- Turn the control knob to adjust the flame level.
- Aluminum: An excellent heat conductor. Some types of food may cause the aluminum to darken. However, anodized aluminum cookware resists staining and pitting.
- Copper: An excellent heat conductor but discolors easily.
- Stainless steel: A slow heat conductor with uneven cooking performance, but is durable, easy to clean, and resists staining.
- Cast-Iron: A poor conductor but retains heat very well.
- Enamelware: Heating characteristics depend on the base material.
- Glass: A slow heat conductor. Use only glass cookware that is specified for range top cooking or oven use.
Broiling uses the oven broil burner at the top of the oven to cook and brown food. Meat or fish must be put on a broiling grid in a broiling pan. Preheating for 5 minutes before broiling is recommended.
- Put food on a broiling grid in a broiling pan.
- Press Broil once for Hi temperature broiling or twice for Lo.
- Press START/SET to start the broiler.
- Let the oven pre-heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the pan on the desired rack, and then close the oven door.
- When one side of the food is browned, turn it over, close the oven door, and start cooking the other side.
- When cooking is complete, press OFF/CLEAR.
The kitchen timer gives you an extra timer you can use to time cooking tasks such as boiling eggs. It does not, however, start or stop any cooking operation. You can set the timer from 1 minute to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Press Timer Off (3 sec).
- Enter a desired time using the number pad.
- When done, press START/SET.
- To cancel the Timer settings, press and hold Timer Off (3 sec) for 3 seconds.
- When the set time elapses, the oven beeps and displays the “End” message. Press OFF/CLEAR to delete the message.
- Place the container with the food on a rack, and then close the door.
- Press the pad corresponding to a desired cooking mode such as Bake.
- If necessary, change the temperature using the number pad.
- If necessary, press Cook Time and set the cooking time. (See "Cook Time" on previous page.)
- Press Delay Start to change the time elements.
- Set the starting time using the number pad.
- Press START/SET.
- The oven starts cooking at the set time, and turns off automatically when it completes cooking.
Newest Added: SWA-9000S/ZA QN85QN800AFXZA QN75QN800AFXZA QN85QN900AFXZA QN75QN900AFXZA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NX60*63**S*, NX60A6311SG
Tags: Samsung Blu-ray, DVD Drive, Burner Use Manual, Horno Samsung Dual Cook Manual, Samsung Mc32j7055ct, Samsung Horno Dual, Samsung 6.0 Cu Ft Gas Range, Samsung Ue65tu7020kxxu Manual, Manual Horno Samsung Dual Cook