Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Gas Free-Standing Range User manual Samsung NX60A6111SW/AA
- Important safety information
- What’s included
- Control panel
- Before you start
- Oven vent/cooling vent
- Gas oven
- Using the oven racks
- Cooking mode
- Cooking options
- Special features
- Chaging the settings
- Smart Control
- Voice Control
- Replacing the oven light
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Information codes
- Warranty (U.S.A)
- Warranty (CANADA)
- Open Source Announcement
Stainless steel surface
- Remove any spills, spots, and grease stains using a soft, wet cloth.
- Apply an approved stainless steel cleanser to a cloth or paper towel.
- Clean one small area at a time, rubbing with the grain of the stainless steel if applicable.
- When done, dry the surface using a soft, dry cloth.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 as many times as necessary.
- Do not use a steel-wool pad or abrasive cleanser on stainless steel surfaces. It will scratch the surface.
- Do not spray any type of cleanser into the manifold holes. The ignition system is located in those holes and must be kept free of moisture.
To keep the racks clean, remove them from the cavity, and soak them in lukewarm soapy water. Then, scour soil off of the racks using a plastic scouring pad. If the racks do not slide in and out smoothly after you have cleaned them, rub the side rail guides with wax paper or a cloth containing a few drops of cooking oil. This will help the racks glide more easily on their tracks.
- Do not put the racks in a dishwasher.
- If a rack does not slide in and out smoothly, apply a few drops of cooking oil to the oven rack guides.
- If a rack becomes too difficult to slide in or out, lubricate the rack with graphite lubricant.
- To purchase the graphite lubricant, contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864).
- For online shopping, visit http://www.samsungparts.com/Default.aspx and search for part DG81-01629A.
- Do not leave the racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle. The extreme heat generated in this cycle can permanently peel off the rack coating and make it difficult to slide the racks on the guide rails.
- Do not spray cooking oil or lubricant directly onto the racks.
Newest Added: LF24G35TFWUXEN LF24G33TFWUXXU UE50AU9010KXXU HW-Q900A/XU UE43AU9010KXXU
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NX60A6111SW
Tags: Samsung MS23H3125AW Solo, Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung 5.8 Freestanding Gas Oven With Air Fry, Samsung Q900a, SAMSUNG HW-Q900A, Samsung Slide In Oven With Air Fry