Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Galaxy Book Pro Samsung NP950QDB-KA1US
Table Of Contents
- Getting started
- About this manual
- Turning the computer on and off
- Unlocking the screen
- Using the computer as a
- Using the S Pen
- Touch screen
- Fingerprint recognition
- Memory card slot
- External display
- Wireless LAN
- Using applications
- Samsung Settings
- Samsung Notes
- Samsung Security
- Samsung Update
- Online Support (S Service)
- Samsung PC Cleaner
- Screen Recorder
- Quick Search
- Samsung Flow
- Samsung Studio Plus
- Samsung Voice Note
- Samsung Gallery
- Settings & Upgrade
- Display brightness
Unlocking the screen with a fingerprint
You can unlock the screen by resting your fingerprint on the fingerprint recognition sensor. Place a registered finger on the fingerprint recognition sensor. The screen will be unlocked if the fingerprint is scanned correctly.
For better fingerprint recognition
- Prevent the fingerprint recognition sensor from being scratched or damaged by metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces.
- Ensure that the fingerprint recognition sensor and your fingers are clean and dry.
- The fingerprint recognition sensor may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.
- The fingerprint recognition sensor may not recognize fingerprints from small or thin fingers.
- If you bend your finger or use your fingertips, the fingerprint recognition sensor may not recognize your fingerprints. Make sure to cover the entire fingerprint recognition sensor with your finger.
- To improve recognition performance, register the fingerprints of the hand you use most often to perform tasks.
- In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the computer. Avoid using this feature in dry environments or before using the feature, discharge static electricity by touching a metal object.
Setting a password with the BIOS enhances protection against viruses and hacking attacks.
There are three password settings available: Superviso
Newest Added: DVE50R5200V/A3 SM-A125UZKAVZW SM-A125UZKZAIO SM-A125UZKDXAA SM-A326UZKUXAA
Tags: Samsung Q60A 43 In, Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 15", Samsung Computing User Manuals, Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360, Samsung Computing Use Manual, Samsung QLED Q60A 43, Samsung QLED Q60A 43” TV