Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Product Spec Sheet - (English)
- Installation Instruction - (English)
User manual Electric Cooktop for Thermador CET305TB
Table of contents
- Safety Definitions
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Fire Safety
- Cooking Safety
- Burn Prevention
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Cookware Safety
- Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Causes of damage
- Protecting the Environment
- Energy-saving advice
- Getting familiar with the appliance
- Control Panel
- Heating elements
- Residual heat indicator
- Main power switch
- Setting the cooktop
- Basic Settings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Daily Cleaning
- Cleaning guidelines
- Cleaning chart
Turning the cooktop off
Touch the ON I OFF touch key. The indicator above the ON l OFF key goes out. The cooktop is switched off. The residual heat indicators will remain on until the elements have cooled off sufficiently.
- The cooktop switches off automatically when all the elements have been switched off for more than 20 seconds.
- The residual heat indicator remains lit until the elements have cooled down sufficiently. H/h is displayed next to the corresponding element symbol.
Setting the CookSmart® feature
Select the appropriate frying level from the chart. Place the system pan in the center of the element. The cooktop must be on.
- Touch COOK SMART. R lights up on the element display. The frying level options appear on the display menu.
- Select the desired frying level using the number keys on the display menu.
- Add the frying oil to the pan, then add the ingredients. Turn the food over as usual to avoid burning.
Setting the cook time
The cooktop must be turned on.
- Select the desired element and heat level.
- Touch the TIMER key. The indicators I->I and min light up and timer value 00 is indicated in the timer display.
- Within the next 10 seconds set the desired cook time using the number keys.
Changing or cancelling cook time
- Select the desired element and touch the TIMER key.
- Adjust the cook time using the number keys. To cancel cook time set the timer to 00.
- With this function you may select a cook time for all elements. Once an element is turned on, the selected time will begin to count down. The element will automatically turn off when the cook time has elapsed.
- Instructions on activating the automatic timer are found in the chapter "Basic settings".
- Note: The cook time can be changed or cancelled for any element:
- Select the desired element. Touch the TIMER key. Adjust the cook time using the number keys, or deactivate it by setting the timer value to 0.
Automatic time limitation
- If the element is used for prolonged periods of time without changes in the settings being made, the automatic time limitation function is triggered.
- The element stops heating. F8 and the residual heat indicator H/h flash alternately in the display.
- The indicator goes out when any symbol is pressed. The element can now be reset.
- When the automatic time limitation is activated depends on the selected heat level (from 1 to 10 hours).
Newest Added: CIT36XWBB CIT30XWBB CET366TB SGS365TS DWHD771WFP
Tags: Thermador Electric Cooktops Use Manual, Thermador Speed Oven Manual, Thermador Cooktop