Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
User manual VoiceTracer Audio Recorder Philips DVT2110
Table of contents
- Your VoiceTracer audio recorder
- Product highlights
- What's in the box
- Overview of your audio recorder
- Get started
- Charging the battery
- Turn the device on and off
- Key lock
- Connect to a computer
- Set the date and time
- Set the device language
- Record a file
- Edit a file
- Play back files
- Delete files
- Settings mode
- Recording settings
- Playback settings
- Device settings
- Device and data management
- Transfer data to the computer
- Device reset
- Reset data
- Reset settings
- Updating your device
- Technical data
- Protect the device from rain and liquids to prevent damage to the device or a short circuit.
- Do not expose the device to excessive heat caused by placing it on a heating device or in direct sunlight.
- Protect the cables from damage by being trapped, particularly at the plugs and where cables exit the housing.
- Do not perform any maintenance operations that are not described in this user manual. Do not disassemble the device into its component parts to carry out repairs. The device may only be repaired in authorized service centers.
- All wireless devices may be susceptible to interference, which could affect performance.
- Back up your data and recordings. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover loss of data resulting from user actions.
Cleaning and disinfection
- Before cleaning, disconnect all cables from the device.
- To clean the device, use a soft dry cloth.
- To disinfect the device, use products for disinfection of surfaces in clinical areas and patient care equipment, such as surface disinfectant wipes.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents.
- Avoid getting moisture in openings.
- Do not rub or strike the surface with anything hard or sharp as this may scratch or damage the surface permanently
Newest Added: 40PFL8664H/12 DVT6000 ACC2300 DVT5000 LFH0720T
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: DVT2810
Tags: Philips DVT2110, Philips Hr2375, Philips Saeco Xelsis Manual, Philips 2110, Philips Ac2889 Manual, Philips Hr2375 Manual, Philips Pasta Maker Manual Pdf