Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
Instruction Manual Inverter Generator for Craftsman CMXGIAC2200
Table of contents
- Introduction and Safety
- Safety Rules
- Safety Symbols and Meanings
- Exhaust and Location Hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- Fire Hazards
- Standards Index
- General Information and Setup
- Know Your Generator
- Start Dial (Off/Run/Choke)
- USB Port
- Eco Mode
- Generator Status Lights
- Circuit Protectors
- Remove Contents from Carton
- Add Engine Oil
- Operation and Use Questions
- Before Starting Engine
- Prepare Generator for Use
- Grounding the Generator When In Use
- Know Generator Limits
- Transporting/Tipping of the Unit
- Starting Pull Start Engines
- Restarting Hot Engines
- Low Oil Level Shutdown System
- Charging a
- VDC Battery
- Parallel Operation
- Maintenance Schedule
- Preventive Maintenance
- Engine Maintenance
For output power up to 3230W, two inverters can operate in parallel using Parallel Kit (optional).
- Make sure the Eco Mode Switch is in the same position on both generators.
- Make appropriate parallel connections to the outlets on each inverter as outlined in the owner’s manual supplied with the kit.
- Start both units per starting instructions. Once the green output indicator illuminates, devices can be connected and turned on using the parallel kit outlet.
- Follow Generator Shut Down instructions
Dirt or debris can cause improper operation and equipment damage. Clean generator daily or before each use. Keep area around and behind muffler free from combustible debris. Inspect all cooling air openings on generator.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe exterior surfaces clean.
- Use a soft bristle brush to loosen caked on dirt, oil, etc.
- Use a vacuum to pick up loose dirt and debris.
- Low pressure air (not to exceed 25 psi) may be used to blow away dirt. Inspect cooling air slots and openings on generator. These openings must be kept clean and unobstructed.
NOTE: DO NOT use a garden hose to clean generator. Water can enter engine fuel system and cause problems. If water enters generator through cooling air slots, some water will be retained in voids and crevices of rotor and stator winding insulation. Water and dirt buildup on generator internal windings will decrease insulation resistance of windings.
Clean Spark Arrestor Screen
The engine exhaust muffler has a spark arrestor screen. Inspect and clean the screen every 100 hours of operation or every season, whichever comes first. To service spark arrestor:
- Remove the clamp to remove retainer.
- Slide spark arrestor screens out from the muffler outlet tube.
- Inspect screens and replace if torn, perforated or otherwise damaged. Do NOT use a defective screen. If screen is not damaged, clean with a commercial solvent.
- Replace the screens, and retainer, and secure with clamp.
Newest Added: 030734 030732 030730 CMXGIAC3000 030729
Tags: Craftsman 3300i Generator, Craftsman Generator, Craftsman 140 Cc, Craftsman Z530, Craftsman M210 Manual, Craftsman’s M210 Engine, Craftsman M210 140cc