Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL LAWN TRACTOR for Craftsman CMXGRAM1130036
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
- Warranty Statement
Safety Interlock Switches
This lawn tractor is equipped with a safety interlock system for the protection of the operator. If the interlock system malfunctions, do not operate the lawn tractor. Contact an authorized service dealer.
- The safety interlock system prevents the engine from cranking or starting unless the parking brake is engaged, and the PTO lever is in the disengaged (OFF) position.
- The engine will automatically shut OFF if the operator leaves the seat before engaging the parking brake.
- The engine will automatically shut OFF if the operator leaves the lawn tractor’s seat with the PTO lever in the engaged (ON) position, regardless of whether the parking brake is engaged.
- With the ignition key in the NORMAL DRIVING MODE position, the engine will automatically shut OFF if the PTO lever is moved into the engaged (ON) position with the speed control in REVERSE (R) position
Changing Engine Oil
To complete the oil change, proceed as follows:
- Run the engine for a few minutes to allow the oil in the crankcase to warm. Warm oil will flow more freely and carry away more of the engine sediment which may have settled at the bottom of the crankcase. Use care to avoid burns from hot oil.
- Open the tractor’s hood and locate the oil drain port on the left side of the engine.
- Open the protective cap on the end of the oil drain valve to expose the drain port
- Remove the oil fill cap/dipstick from the oil fill tube.
- Push the oil drain hose (provided) onto the oil drain port. Route the opposite end of the hose into an appropriate oil collection container with at least a 2.5 quart capacity, to collect the used oil.
- Slightly push in on the oil drain valve and rotate counter-clockwise to open and allow the flow of oil.
- After th
Newest Added: CMXGRAM1130043 CMCMW260P1 CMXGMAM1125506 CMXGMAM1125501 CMCMW270Z1
Series: T100 SERIES
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGRAM1130037, CMXGRAM1130038, CMXGRAM1130039, CMXGRAM1130041, CMXGRAM1130042, CMXGRAM7821242, CMXGRAM7831829
Tags: Craftsman Cmxgram1130036, CRAFTSMAN T110 Engine Manual, Craftsman Lawn Tractor T110, Craftsman M100, Craftsman 3300i Generator, Craftsman Lawn Mower, Craftsman Generator