Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
SPINWAVE® ROBOT User Manual Bissell model 2859J
Table Of Contents
- What’s in the Box?
- Docking and Charging Your Robot
- Connecting to the App
- Automatic Cleaning
- Mop Mode
- Dry Vacuum Mode
- Cleaning the Brush Roll
- Removing and Cleaning the Caster Wheel
- Replacing the Edge Cleaning Brushes
- Storing Your Robot
- Cleaning the Sensors
- Replacing the Battery
- You can designate a day and time for your robot to run automatically using the Bissell Connect App.
- Once the robot is connected to the app, go to the Schedule tab and follow the on-screen prompts.
Choosing Your Formula
Keep plenty of BISSELL® formulas on hand so you can clean whenever it fits your schedule. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas in your machine. Other formulas may harm the machine and void the warranty. Do not use Hard Floor Sanitize Formula on area rugs or carpet.
Filling Your Mop Tank
In Mop Mode, your BISSELL® SpinWave® Robot will clean using dual rear rotating mop pads combined with a BISSELL formula to clean your home’s hard floors. While mopping, your SpinWave Robot will also sweep and collect a limited amount of dry debris for a complete cleaning experience.
- Turn the Power Switch OFF.
- Press the button on top of the tank and pull to remove.
- Twist to unlock the tank cap and pull up to remove.
- Fill the tank with water to the “Water” fill line.
- Fill with a BISSELL formula to the “Formula” fill line.
- Twist the Mop Tank cap back into place.
- Reinstall the tank.
Note: Hold the tank level to avoid leaking.
Cleaning the Sensors
Replacing the Battery
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, turn the Power Switch OFF before performing maintenance or troubleshooting checks.
After repeated use, debris can accumulate on the sensors of the robot and the robot’s performance could be affected.
To ensure the best efficiency, the sensors should be cleaned off periodically by brushing any debris from them.
Turn the Power Switch OFF before cleaning
Newest Added: 2846 1544F 2315A 2551 36984
Also, These documents are for others Bissell models: 2859, 3115
Tags: Bissell Vacuum Cleaners User Manuals, Bissell Vacuum Cleaners Use Manual, Bissell 2513, Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Manual, Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Manual, Bissell Swivel Pet Vacuum Manual, Bissell Proheat Pet Trobo