Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Guide Samsung HW-Q950A/XU Soundbar
Table of contents
- Checking the Components
- Product Overview
- Top Panel of the Soundbar
- Bottom Panel of the Soundbar
- Using the Soundbar Remote Control
- How to Use the Remote Control
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA)
- Using the Hidden Buttons (Buttons with more than one function)
- Output specifications for the different sound effect modes
- Adjusting the Soundbar volume with a TV remote control
- Connecting the Soundbar
- Connecting the power and units
- Recommended Speaker Layout
- Manually connecting the Subwoofer or Surround Speakers
- Auto EQ
- Using a wired connection to the tv
- Method 1. Connecting with HDMI
- Connecting the TV that supports HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Method 2. Connecting using an Optical Cable
• STANDARD Outputs the original sound.
• SURROUND Provides a wider sound field than standard.
• GAME PRO Provides stereoscopic sound to immerse you in the action while gaming.
• ADAPTIVE SOUND Analyzes the content in real time and automatically provides the optimal sound field based on the characteristics of the content
• To control the volume of the treble or bass sound, select TREBLE or BASS in Sound Settings, and then adjust the volume between -6~+6 by using the Up/Down buttons.
• Press and hold the (Sound Control) button for about 5 seconds to adjust the sound for each frequency band. 150Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.5kHz, 5kHz, and 10kHz are selectable using the Left/Right buttons and each can be adjusted to a setting between -6 to +6 using the Up/Down buttons. (Make sure the Sound mode is set to “STANDARD”.)
• To control the volume of the each speaker select CENTER LEVEL, SIDE LEVEL, or FRONT TOP LEVEL in Sound Settings, and then adjust the volume between -6~+6 by using the Up/Down buttons.
• If the video on the TV and audio from the Soundbar are not synchronized, select SYNC in Sound Control, and then set the audio delay between 0~300 milliseconds by using the Up/Down buttons
Newest Added: UE70AU7100KXXU SM-A426UZWBXAA SM-A426UZKBXAA SM-A025UZKAUSC SM-A426UZABXAA
Tags: Samsung Audio User Manuals, Samsung He-q950a, Samsung Audio Use Manual, How To Use The Volume And Channel Up And Down On The Remote For The Samsung TV, Samsung Q950a Manual, Samsung Q950a Soundbar Manual, Samsung Level On Pro Manual