Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Street/Road Glide Subwoofer Kit Rockford Fosgate HD14-SBSUB
Table of Contents
- Be sure to carefully read and understand the instructions before attempting to install this motorcycle subwoofer kit.
- Consult your motorcycle’s service manual for model specific information. Models may differ from year to year depending on factory options and aftermarket accessories added.
- This motorcycle subwoofer installation kit is specifically designed to work with Rockford Fosgate’s POWER M5-800X4 amplifier.
- With the addition of an amplifier, be sure that your current charging system is in proper working order.
- Utilize a blanket or fender cover to protect the front fender from tools or any other items that may be accidentally dropped while removing the fairing and gas tank.
Brake Side Enclosure - This enclosure fits perfectly into the brake side saddle bag. The subwoofer comes mounted and wired to a 4 Ohm load with a weather resistant connector.
Clutch Side Enclosure - This enclosure fits perfectly into the brake side saddle bag. The subwoofer comes mounted and wired to a 4 Ohm load with a weather resistant connector.
- Brake side cutting and drilling template
- Screws to hold template to bag
- Clutch side cutting and drilling template
- M5-800x4 amplifier
- Amp mounting plate
- Amp mounting screws
- Amp cover
- Brake and Clutch side block off plate. This is only used if you remove the enclosures
- Brake and Clutch side grill assembly and screws
- Brake side wire pass- thru
- Pass-thru mounting screws
- Clutch side wire pass- thru
- Y-adaptor for fairing amp. This will allow you to get signal from your front amplifier to sub amplifier.
- Brake side wire harness
- Clutch side wire harness
- Bike side wire harness
- Bag side wire harness
- Bulk head mounting screws
- Zip ties
- Wire harness hole block off
- Saddle bag mounting bolts, clips and wrench
- Hole saw
Newest Added: M2-500X1 M2-750X5 M0-65 M2WL-8 M1-8
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate P Amplifier, Rockford Fosgate Audio